IGNORED

What is your best score ever?

mrconsistency
Note: This thread is 5757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys, just wondering what is the best score you have ever got on a golf course.

Mine is 79, I had that last week after being one under after 5 holes, damn.

Cheers.

Wilson Staff Tour Carry Bag:

Staff DD+6 10.5* Proforce V2 Reg
906F4 15.5* Aldila VS-Proto 'By You' 80S Reg585.H 19* Aldila VS-Proto 'By You' 80S RegStaff Ci7 4 - PW w TX 105 RegVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 52* Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56*Harmonized 60* Lob WedgeRossa Daytona 1

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only a 76. Thats all i have to say about that.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

my lowest ever is a 77.
im 15
ill take it

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

My lowest is a 76, last summer. It only took me 30 years of playing golf to do it.

Driver: Cobra S2 9.5 Fubuki 73 Stiff | Wood: Titleist 909H 17 Aldila Voodoo Stiff | Irons: Titleist ZB 3-5, ZM 6-PW DG S300 | Wedges: Titleist Vokey SMTC 50.08, 54.11, 60.04 DG S200 | Putter: Scotty Cameron Fastback 1.5 33" | Ball: Titleist Pro V1x

my lowest ever is a 77.

Thats interesting and impressive. Im 16, really a 7.8 handicap,

How did you get down to a 6?
In My Bag

5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Mine is a 68 (-3?) at colts neck golf course in NJ last fall. It was a great putting day! I one-putted the last 4 of the last 5 holes and the two putt was for a biridie 4 on the par 5 15th. The 16th and 18th were par threes I was able to birdie as well. A ridiculous 25 or 26 putts overall if I remember. Whenever im under 30 is when I shoot my best scores.
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

well mainly a lot of wedge practice
i would really reccomend you to try the solus wedges
to me they are pretty legit
all the time i trust that i wil spin one on the green
i dont really have enough spin to make it come back to me but i have enough to stick in the same spot
ill admit it but my putting is pretty dang crappy
i am not the best putter and truely not many people are
i believe its just luck
lol
but to me to keep my score down it all depends on my driver
if i can keep it in the fairway and have a second good shot ill be okay
if not it could be a bad day
i usually shoot around the low 80s but that day i have a really good back nine
a 1 over 37

Driver: TaylorMade r7 460 / 11.5 degrees
Irons: Titleist 822 OS (4, 5, 6)  Titleist 962 (7, 8, 9, P, G)
Putter: Tear Drop
Ball: Precept Laddie
Wedges: Golfsmith Snake Eyes 56 degrees / 60 degrees

18 Hole Low:  67   /  9 Hole Low:  31

Just shot a +3 74. I was -3 through 9 and -2 through 16 then went triple bogey and double bogey to finish. The double bogey wasn't totally unexpected as the last hole is a 400 yard plus par 4 with a lot of water in front of the green. (Ranked #1 on the course) But the triple bogey was just plain me choking! Oh well. I bought new clubs this year and my handicap went up from a 9.2 to 12.2. It's starting to come back down as I'm hitting more consistantly now with the clubs and starting to feel better with them. Hopefully there are better scores to come!

All fires eventually go out!

HiBore 10.5 Standard Shaft Stiff

MP-60 4-PW Dynamic Gold 300 MP-T 51,56,60 V-Foil HX Tour 56 (guess I'll be changing soon)

68 for me (-2), it was like I was in a daze. Had a chip-in for birdie to start off, then an easy tap in after my approach shot on a par 4 came a fot away from the cup. My driving was the best ever (wish I knew how) and I do not recall a single conversation to any of my playing partners after the round - until after the last hole in which I asked them to sign my scorecard so I could have some memorabilia (and my current scoring goal).
What's in R7 Bag:

R5 Dual 9.5 degree
3DX Pro 4-PW irons
3FT Hybrid 54 & 56 wedges*Gigagolf Trufeel putterMy blog:http://matt10-livethedream.blogspot.com/

Played a lot of casual golf through uni. Treated myself after a good summer of golf to a new set of irons (Titleist DCI 981) and a dozen Titleist Professional 90s. 1st round out with them shot a +3 70 (off the yellows so course played a bit shorter than normal - par 67 yellow / 69 medals)... I couldn't do a thing wrong! Most impressive round I have ever played - next closest was a 76 on the same course.

Was delighted, got in the car and raced home to tell my dad. Ended up phoning him to come get me as I had crashed my mums car. He wasn't impressed by the 70. Or maybe he was, but he sure was pissed that I smashed the car!

Superquad
Fusion #3
Big Bertha Warbird #5
755 3-PW
Vokey SM56.10 & 60.08 White Hot 2-ball

I've been playing really well the past month. Shot a 76 two weeks ago on a par 72, 6801 72.8/124 Diamond Bar Golf Course . Shot a good front 9, 1 under 35. Then basically played my average round of golf on my back 9 to end up with my score.

In The Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°, Fujikura RE*AX 65g Stiff
Hybrid: CLK 17°, Exsar HS2 80g Stiff
Irons: MP-60, Project X 6.0, 3i / MP-32, Project X 6.0, 4i-PWWedges: MP-T Black Ni, 51.06 / 56.13 / 60.08Putter: Studio Style Newport 2, 34" / 340gBall: e5+

I shot a 2 over ,74, playing off 12 hcp, about 8 yrs ago, followed by 4 over the following week, a few 77's since but nothing close to that 74,

MY BATS

DRIVER- :: 905r grafalloy prolite stiff 8.5*
WOODS-starship 15* 3 wood
IRONS-:mp 32 3- pw ,s 300WEDGES- 53 & 58 *PUTTER-scotty cameronBALL- hx tourBAG- stand bag

My best has been my last 2 rounds at Polish Pines, in WV. Shot a 79 and an 81 (par 68). I have never broken 80 until now. Good news for me is the course plays short!

Best 9 on Short Course: 32 (+1) Heather Highlands

Best 9 on Regulation Course: 37 (+2) Cheboygan Golf and C.C.

Best 18 on Short Course: 70 (+10) Bennona Shores

Best 18 on Regulation Course: 81 (+11) Cheboygan
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Man i feel lame with only a 76 at a 7.8 handicap.
In My Bag

What does that mean you shoot in the low 80's usually? I have two sub 80 rounds in the system so far this year and im still in double digits according to the ghin thing. 11.4 when I saw it last. I dont get an official handicap until next week, im told. I have my 10 rounds in.

THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

What does that mean you shoot in the low 80's usually? I have two sub 80 rounds in the system so far this year and im still in double digits according to the ghin thing. 11.4 when I saw it last. I dont get an official handicap until next week, im told. I have my 10 rounds in.

3 out of my 10 rounds are in the high 70's the rest are anywhere from 80-83

In My Bag

Consistency is far from lame. I would kill to keep it in that range.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Note: This thread is 5757 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!