IGNORED

Your favorite burger.

cbe_golfer
Note: This thread is 3213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Does anyone miss the spicy baconator as much as I do at lunchtime?. Wendy's should bring it back. I could drive miles for one.

My fav burgers are the Red Robin Santa Fe burger and Fuddruckers original. Lets hear yours.

In the bag:
905R 9.5* Fujikura Speeder S
X 15* Fujikura R
X 19* Fujikura S
4-P MP-14 TT DGS300 53* 588 Gunmetal MP series 56-14 TT wedge MP-R 60-09 Rifle SpinnerDFX Two ball Pro V1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuddruckers is great, as is In-N-Out. There's also a smaller chain up here called The Habit that has my favorites. Although none of them (to my memory) do mushroom swiss burgers, which, all other things being equal, are my favorite. Jose Bernstein in Westwood makes those, and I'll pick one up for lunch 1-2 times a week.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Carl's Jr.

Double western Bacon Cheeseburger
Western Baco Six Dollar Burger

There is nothing like any of this two. The only thing that is better are the Home made burgers in a coal spit.

----------------------------------
In my XXV Anniversary 10.5 Callaway Staff Bag
Driver FT-i 10°
Woods Big Bertha 3, 5, 7

Hybrid 4 X-Hybrid

Irons X-20 5-SW

Wedge 60° X-Tour

Putter Odyssey White steel Tri-Ball SRT

Dairy Queens: Flamethrower Burger
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

Veggie Burger from the Chigago Diner..In chigago..
THE WEAPONS CACHE..

Titleist 909 D2 9.5 Degree Driver| Titleist 906f4 13.5 degree 3-Wood | Titleist 909 17 & 21 degree hybrid | Titleist AP2 irons
Titleist Vokey Wedges - 52 & 58 | Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter | ProV1 Ball

I miss California every (#&*#(*

WITB
What's in SiD's bag

Ogio Stand Bag
Driver
910D3 9.5 set to 8.5
907D2 9.5 VS Proto Stif

f3WoodCleveland XLS 15* Stiff

Irons TaylorMade Tour Preferred 4-9

Wedges Gun'd 48* & Vokey 58

Putter 34" XG #7

I've been all over the country to every major city and here are the three best places everyone has to try:

1.) Mr. Bartley's Burger Cottage (Cambridge, MA next to Harvard)
2.) In-N-Out (not gourmet, but good lord have mercy...order it Animal style!!!)
3.) Higgins Restaurant and Bar (Portland, Oregon)

Mr. Bartley's is my favorite, hands down. I've eaten there 4 times and each time the food experience was awesome. The place itself is small and they pack you in like sardines, but that's the fun of it. In-N-Out speaks for itself...cheap, economical, but damn its good if not great for fast food. Higgins in portland is a small bar and if you get the chance, order their burger (it's a grounded sirlion steak with alot of herbs and spices...delicious!)...

Bon Appetite :)

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

Oh man what a good thread!

All-time favorite burgers:

Thick-and-Hearty burger (whataburger)...Double meat, double cheese, bacon, sauteed onions, jalapenos, A1 sauce

Big Mouth Bacon Jalapeno Ranch burger (Chili's)...1/2lb of meat, Bacon, Cheese, Jalapenos, and ranch dressing

My friend and I used to make both of these burgers at his restaurant and there were so freaking good. Try them both, you wont be disappointed.

If you're ever in TX around the Waco area and you want a real good burger, check out Johnny's Place restaurant in Clifton, TX. Best home cooked food around.
What I play:
Cleveland HiBore XLS 9.5 Fujikura Stiff flex | Titleist 735.cm Stainless Steel True Temper S300 3-PW | Titleist Vokey GW 52 | Cleveland 588 SW 56 | Titleist Vokey LW 60 | Scotty Cameron Studio Stainless | Titleist Pro V1x

Where I play:
Texas A&M UniversityHow I play:Goals for 2008

Does anyone miss the spicy baconator as much as I do at lunchtime?. Wendy's should bring it back. I could drive miles for one.

Only had it once, but it was quality. If it's one of the big name fast food places, it's tough to beat the Whopper. The Garbage Burger at Max and Erma's is great. There is a little bar called Hoppies in Cheboygan, MI that has awesome burgers. Their best is either the Road Hog or the Black and Blue. I can always go for White Castle too.

Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Only had it once, but it was quality. If it's one of the big name fast food places, it's tough to beat the Whopper. The Garbage Burger at Max and Erma's is great. There is a little bar called Hoppies in Cheboygan, MI that has awesome burgers. Their best is either the Road Hog or the Black and Blue. I can always go for White Castle too.

Really? White Castle? Seriously? It's under my favorite burger to hate, but favorite burger? The Harold and Kumar movie was funny, but i just cant see it on this list

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

Really? White Castle? Seriously? It's under my favorite burger to hate, but favorite burger? The Harold and Kumar movie was funny, but i just cant see it on this list

It's not like the other burgers. You can't compare it to a big juicy burger, but I love to knock back a dozen every now and then. It's like the junk food of the burger group.

Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

Oh man you guys are killing me with talk of In-N-Out... Double double animal style, animal style fries with a side of spread, and a neopolitan shake... heaven!! Growing up in San Diego I am an In-N-Out guy at heart... I swear, whenever I go home I go there for my first meal!

Here in the Northwest there is a tiny chain of a few restaurants called Frugal's. I get a bacon cheeseburger with grilled onions and MAN, it is a tasty treat! They also do a mushroom swissburger, which is one of my favorite kinds of burger... You can get a whole meal there for under $5, too...

YUM!

My own...

Bun: Patato Bread
Meat: 1/2 lb Beef
Toppings: 1 Canadian Bacon, 1 Pepperjack Chesse, 3 Thin Stripes of Bacon
Condiment: Jalapeno Honey Mustard
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

Any trip to California, Nevada, Arizona requires a pilgrimage to the In-n-Out for the double double with cheese.

Used to love the special burger at Stanich's in Portland. 1/2 lb with everything including a fried egg.

My fav I haven 't had since I was a kid but would love to have one. It was called a Barbeque Hamburger. She made it by taking a regular burger and putting a breadcrumb coating and cooking it in BBQ sauce. My mom isn't around anymore but I have never had a burger since that equaled that one.

Driver-Callaway FT-5 Draw 9.5"

3WD-Callaway Hawkeye 15*

Hybrid-Callaway FT 21*

Irons-Callaway Steelhead X-16 4-P

Wedges-Callaway Big Bertha Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter-Odyssey White Hot #1

In no particular order:

I was just talking about this thread with one of the guys who works for me. He was in San Diego in the Navy for a while. Without me naming any of the burgers, the first thing he said was In-N-Out Double Double, Animal Style.

Note: This thread is 3213 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!