IGNORED

Cheap GOOD golf balls

Note: This thread is 3601 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have been getting most of mine from Dr. Mulligan's (http://drmulligans.com//).   Dr. Mulligan's mint balls are virtually impossible to tell from brand new.  I used to buy from lostgolfballs.com but their top grade will have player's markings on them, where the Dr. Mulligan balls do not.

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/

I've placed several orders from here. Bridgestone e5/6/7 for $9.99 first quality, $6.99 second quality per dozen. I got 5 dozen of the second quality e6's and they are incredible for the price. They just all have markers on them. Almost no imperfections. Just prior users' sharpies marks. Best deal I have found.

Bridgestone's are great cheaper balls. I prefer the e5 and e6 series. They do make a difference. e5's stick on the green and I have gotten some back spin with them. e6's tend to help with accuracy.

:tmade: R1 Driver
:tmade: Burner 18.5 Wood
:tmade: Rocketballz 19 Rescue

:mizuno: MP-59 4-PW Irons
:cleveland: CG16 52, 56
:cleveland: Classic Mallet Putter

:bridgestone: e5 Ball

http://www.lostgolfballs.com/

I've placed several orders from here. Bridgestone e5/6/7 for $9.99 first quality, $6.99 second quality per dozen. I got 5 dozen of the second quality e6's and they are incredible for the price. They just all have markers on them. Almost no imperfections. Just prior users' sharpies marks. Best deal I have found.

Bridgestone's are great cheaper balls. I prefer the e5 and e6 series. They do make a difference. e5's stick on the green and I have gotten some back spin with them. e6's tend to help with accuracy.

+1 for lostgolfballs.

Every time I go looking for a good cheap ball I'll find something and play it for a couple rounds and sometimes I'll even be surprised at the decent performance.  But when I lose my last one, and go back to a ProV1 I have from lostgolfballs, it only takes a  couple shots around the green and I'm kicking myself for playing anything else.  No cheap ball compares.  I'll take buckets of ProVs for me from lostgolfballs.com over any comparatively priced new ball.

Dan

:tmade: R11s 10.5*, Adila RIP Phenom 60g Stiff
:ping: G20 3W
:callaway: Diablo 3H
:ping:
i20 4-U, KBS Tour Stiff
:vokey: Vokey SM4 54.14 
:vokey: Vokey :) 58.11

:scotty_cameron: Newport 2
:sunmountain: Four 5

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3601 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!