IGNORED

Used Heavenwood Price

Note: This thread is 5806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So I'm looking at a used Callaway Heavenwood 4H with the uniflex steel shaft at a local golf shop. The thing looks like it's barely even been hit. They are asking $65 which seems decent to me (it's about half of the cost of a new one). Anyway, I was on PGA.com looking at club resale values and it shows a high end re-sale of $46 for this club. Yet, on Callawaygolfpreowned.com they have one of these in "Average" condition for $65. The one I'm looking at is in way better than average condition.

Is PGA.com's $46 re-sale value a little on the low side? Thoughts?
In My Bag ( Superlight 3.5):

Driver: 9.5* Burner SuperFast, Matrix Ozik XCon 4.8 Stiff
Fairway Woods: Steelhead III, Uniflex Steel (3w, 5w)
Hybrids: Big Bertha Heavenwood 4H, Uniflex SteelIrons: Victory Red Full Cavity, Stiff (5-AW)Wedges: WALTER HAGEN,...

Exactly......if you want it bad enough, will you pay that price?

I reccommend Ebay.....found some great deals there, just make sure you see or ask for detailed pictures of the item, and look for 100% feedback.

BTW I still love the warbird plated woods from Callaway long ago..

In the Titleist bag on the ClicGear 2.0:

PILOT: Titleist 910 D2 Axivore Tour Red

3 WOOD: Callaway 3-Deep 13*

Hybrid: TaylorMade RBZ 22*

IRONS 3-PW: Mizuno MP-32

WEDGES: Vokey TVD 54* SM5 58*K

PUTTER: Rife 2-Bar Blade

BALL: Penta 5

Is PGA.com's $46 re-sale value a little on the low side? Thoughts?

PGA's value guide is done by the averages through ebay. So, the average sale price on

ebay is $46, not necessarily overall average. Also, they don't take into consideration the shape the clubs are in (although they do have the high and low prices, which basically does show the "like new" clubs being in the highs, and the beat up clubs being in the lows).

Driver: Tour Burner 10.5*
3 Wood: Hibore 15*
3 Hybrid: 3dx DC 20*
Irons: i5 4-PW
Gap Wedge: cg12 50*Sand Wedge: cg12 54*Putter: g5i anserIn my grom bag :)

I bought my 3H &4H on eBay about a year ago. I paid $120 for both and thought I got a steal. A year later, I know it was a steal. I love those clubs and are probably my favorite go to clubs when I'm in a pinch. It's almost automatic.

They are well worth $65.

I can tell you that I have had the 2, 3, and 4 Heavenwood in my bag for over 2 years. These clubs are absolutely amazing. You will not be disappointed. Have you hit one yet? If so, it is worth the money you discussed. I was under a tree today with low hanging branches and in the rough 150 yards out. The lowest iron I had was a 5. I took out the 4 Heavenwood, placed the ball in the back of my stance, weight on front foot and let her go. The ball rolled right past the hole and left me with a birdie attempt. Go for it!

What's In My Bag:

Hyper X Tour Driver 10.5 Fujikura Fit On X (R)
OrlimarFury*13 Aldila 55 (R) Big Bertha Heavenwood *21 UniflexBig Bertha Heavenwood *24 UniflexX-20 5-PW Uniflex 49/54/588 60 Craz-E 35" Pro V1 X Home Course: Hidden Valley Golf and Athletic Club...

Note: This thread is 5806 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!