IGNORED

Watches

Jeepthrills
Note: This thread is 5659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Oh ho, so it's watches AND cars now eh?

Very nice, SM is a ton of fun and that's a very nice E36 M3. I had a 97 M3 sedan 5spd in Cosmos black (hence the screen name that stuck ever since). I love estoril blue as well, great pick.

SLDR 430 TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR Mini Driver TP Graphite Design DI-6s
SLDR 4h Matrix Black Tie 95s
Ping G25 4-PW
Ping Gorge 50, 54, 58

Ping Anser IWI

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never been a big watch fan but I just got one for my birthday that I fell in love with. Black/silver Relic with a deep colored red face, looks fantastic.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

Im adding a couple pics of my new Tag and of both together. Then theres a pic of my custom built turbocharged Lightning, and both my trucks.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

I am a watch freak and I build my own watches

909 D2 10.5* Diamana stiff
909 F2 15.5* Diamana stiff
909 h 21*
909 h 24*
MP-57 5 - PW Project X 5.5 stiff Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Putter Black Series 1 Sumo Bag GX1 and uPro GPS

I bought a small lot of cases, hands dials, crowns, sapphire crystals, etc
The Swiss movements are very hard to get now and very expensive......so i bought enough to have some around.

The Swiss ETA 6497-1 you see on the pic is not made anymore and I bought all there was left.

The dial and hands are superlumed by hand . NOT using any machine.

Straps , I have a very good strap maker that do whatever I ask him.
Very soft leathers, any stitch color and very nice craftsmanship.

Here is the movement i am using now...Swiss ETA 6497-1 no decoration

909 D2 10.5* Diamana stiff
909 F2 15.5* Diamana stiff
909 h 21*
909 h 24*
MP-57 5 - PW Project X 5.5 stiff Vokey 52*, 56*, 60* Putter Black Series 1 Sumo Bag GX1 and uPro GPS

Nice Panny! Is your GMT a Coke bezel (red/black) or Pepsi (red/blue)? Looks like a Coke, but the photo is tough to tell. Both are very nice pieces! I need to get some photos of some of mine.

When I wear a watch, this is the ONE i wear currently

http://oakley.com/pd/4167/12539?prom...e&cm;_ite=12539

I picked mine up on Ebay, brand new for just under $200.

Great watch, nice weight.

Honestly, I don't wear it often. THe damn cellphone has the time on it and that has somewhat turned into my "watch." I hate cellphones, but they are convenient.

Do you guys wear a watch while golfing? I can't do it

i dont wear my watch while golfing but i wear a Cartier SS GMT Jumbo Roadster with the leather band

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Cartier, nice! That's a gentleman's watch for sure (you certainly don't buy a Cartier for everyone to notice you). I want a Pasha myself.

...and I can't wear a watch golfing. Feels like it kinda throws me off, and I don't need any help being thrown off my game! lol

For the guys saying they prefer their cellphone, sure, as a timekeeper it's more accurate than any of my mechanical watches, but that's missing the point entirely.

I just started wearing my TAG golf watch while I play. It is so light it is unbelievable. The only thing I had to get used to was wearing it a little higher on my wrist to keep it from getting into my glove.

In my Arkansas Razorbacks stand bag:

Driver:SasQuatch SUMO2 9.5°

2 hybrid 16° 3, 4 hybrid 3DX5-PW: Tour Pro ComboWedges: 52°, 56°, 60° spin milled Putter: Circa '62 No. 1 ; Newport Tel 3 LongNeck ; Newport 2 ButtonBack LTDBalls: ProV1

I wear a Tag while playing. I also have a Cartier Pasha for casual and a Rolex Yachmaster for more dressy. I still think my fav is my Tag (carrera) with black band. So nice and light.

Note: This thread is 5659 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!