IGNORED

If You Weren't Golfing

polodinks
Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I would be more active in my other two interests. Flyfishing and Photography.

I would probably be making fishing flys or I would be running/cycling more. I use to love mountain biking.

Titleist 913 D3 10.5*

Adams Super XTD 17*

Adams DHY 21*

TaylorMade TP MB 4-PW

Titleist SM4 54*/58*/62*

Bettinardi SS 11

Leupold GX-3i Rangefinder

Titleist ProV1 Ball

I've always wanted to try fly fishing, for my eighteenth b-day my dad is taking me to B.C, Canada for fly fishing and hunting in the mountains and rivers

In my Black'n'Red :

Driver: R7 TP 460cc 10.5* Reax 65 stiff shaft
3 Wood: Tour Impact 15*
Irons: Tour Impact 3-PWWedges: Vokey Oil Can Spin Milled 54.10, Golfco Baron 58* SWPutter: Tracy II 35"Balls: Prov 1Age:16

I would be bowling. Gave up bowling for golf. I like the outdoors and it gives me an excuse to travel to warmer weather in the winter.

motocross and gncc got old to you?! I could never get bored of rippin through the dez.. Racing at A level is pretty dang competitive, how long did you race for?

I've raced seriously for 7 years.

I raced against Justin Buckelew when I was 3 and 4. Then stopped and picked it back up when I was 17. It got old because I've had to many concussions lol... never broke a bone but always landed on my head, whether it was jumping a 120ft table top, or hitting a tree at 35mph, it was always my head. It also got old because I could never put in the dedication that I could as when I was younger. I work full time and have school now, so finding the time to work out and stay in shape to do a 3 hour race through the woods was getting harder and harder to come by. Just last month I had 5 bad rides in a row and just hung it up. Still have my KTM 250 XC, I'll probably go back.....just not as competitively. I know what you mean about ripping though, I love the feeling.

"Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."

Started playing - April 25th, 2008

In my bag: FT-5 Neutral Driver 9° 990B Irons Rifle Flighted Shafts (3-PW) Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Midslant Vokey wedges 252*08,256*12 and 260*04 PROV1xSequoyah National - A Robert Trent...

Inshore Fishing....Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Grouper, Sharks, Scalloping..ohhhh my!!!!

Spend more time golfing than fishing the past 2 years, but honestly if I had to pick one it would be inshore fishing....but of course we live in AMERICA, so I don't have to pick one!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Inshore Fishing....Snook, Tarpon, Redfish, Trout, Cobia, Grouper, Sharks, Scalloping..ohhhh my!!!!

I could seriously get hooked on fly fishing the Keys.....

Andrew

I could seriously get hooked on fly fishing the Keys.....

Absolutely, the keys are great, have fished them 4 times. Honestly you can get a great bang for your buck in the clearwater to new port richey area of the west coast of florida. Netting live bait (scaled sardines) is easy and most everything smashes them. Fly fishing is good for trout and Jack Crevelle, also redfish. Tarpon can be had on fly in my area but best bet is a threadfin herring, pinfish, or grunt on a cork, also mirrolure plugs work well. Best areas for tarpon right now are off Honeymoon Island, Caledesi Island and Fred Howard Park in Tarpon Springs....right NOW. Snook are on the beaches, the big breeders (40 inches plus)....I usually don't fish them on the beach, too easy, no structure for them to break you off on.

Snook are my favorite (Largemouth Bass on ROIDS), pull a 35 incher out of the mangroves or around the dock pilings...then youv'e done something! Man, I got to go fishing!!!!

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Before I became a golfnut, I flyfished, and rode my sportbike. I haven't gone fishing in a couple years but still ride the sportbike....whenever I can fit it in..

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

Note: This thread is 5797 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!