IGNORED

how long does it take u to play 18

txsouthpaw
Note: This thread is 4008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. How long does it take you to play 18 holes

• under 3 hours
    • 3 hours
    • 3.5 hours
    • 4 hours
    • 4.5 hours
    • longer then 4.5 hours

this came up in another thread, So how long does it take you guys to play 18 holes if things are going smoothly. No ones slowing you down or rushing you. How long do you average.

If the commitment is not there, it's time to walk away -Larry Flynt-

If im speeding though fast, Ill finish in about 3 1/2 hours.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

On average it takes me about 3 hours without having to wait on people.

My record time with a twosome, is right around 2 hours. (we were moving!!!)

The World Record is 56 mins i beleive.

Guy ran to every shot and didn't take any practise swings.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I have only played three rounds of golf alone in a cart with no one in front of me. I completed them in 2 hours 45 min, 3 hours, and 2 hours and 30 min. The 2 hours and 30 min round was pretty funny because the cart had a GPS system that also tracked your pace of play. I was SO FAR AHEAD of pace that it said: "TIME AHEAD --:--" on the readout.

My average with my normal golf buddy using 1 cart and first off the tee is about 3 hours and 15 min.

Driver: SasQuatch 10.5°, Stiff Flex
Woods: Grand Slam 3-wood & 5-wood
Irons: TPS 7.0 3I-PW
Wedges: 56° sand wedge & 60° lob wedge
Putter: White Hot #6

The World Record is 56 mins i beleive.

From golfonline.com

1981 - Steve Scott, the American record-holder in the 1,500 meters, sets a record for the fastest round of golf played on a regulation course, completing 18 holes in 29 minutes, 33.05 seconds at Miller Golf Course in Anaheim, Calif. He posts a 92.

I don't know if anyone has beaten that lately. It's the first result on Google (so it must be right!

)

Driver: SasQuatch 10.5°, Stiff Flex
Woods: Grand Slam 3-wood & 5-wood
Irons: TPS 7.0 3I-PW
Wedges: 56° sand wedge & 60° lob wedge
Putter: White Hot #6

• Administrator

I can sometimes leave my house, play 18, and be home and back on the computer in about two hours. But that's with a cart and nobody on the course in front of me...

In a twosome, just under three hours is good. In a foursome, with nobody to hold us up, 3.5 hours is about the norm. Four hours feels dreadfully slow, and if I ever find myself in the middle of a five-hour round, I may just kill myself after killing those around me.

Once it took me three hours to play nine holes because my friend and I were behind "an outing," and we left after the tenth - the groups took 30 minutes at the halfway house, so our allotted four hours were up.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Last night, I played nine holes in about one hour and fifteen minutes. I was by myself, riding in a cart. I have played 18 holes by myself on an empty course on Sunday mornings in about two and one half hours.

I really can't stand five hour rounds.

shortgame85
In the Bag:
Driver: :TaylorMade: RBZ 9.5 Reg Flex
3 Wood :TaylorMade: RBZ Reg Flex
Hybrid: Ping G25 Hybrids 17*, 20*, 23*

Irons:Ping G25 5-Gap Wedge, Sr Flex, Vokey 56.14 Spin Mill NS Pro Reg, Flex

Putter: Bobby Grace Center Shaft 32"

I'm a quick player. I play at a fast pace. I've been known to play 36 holes in 4 hours. Of course, this is by myself on an empty course.

In my bag:

DRIVER: 905T w/ Fujikura E360 Shaft
3 Wood 906 F4 w/ Aldila Proto "By You"
Irons: MP 30 w/ Rifle 5.5 Wedges Oil Can 50*, Vokey SM 54* and 58*Putter: C-06

In a foursome wih no one shooting under 103 or over 115 - 4 hours on the nose. My brother and I, just the 2 of us with a 105 and a 107 - 3 hours.

Andrew

By myself, two hours and fifteen minutes has been the fastest.

A round just my brother and I, a lil over three hours.

The last four rounds I've played have taken five hours.

I really miss playing fall golf.

Titleist 905T Accra SC75 M4 Shaft

Nike SQ 4W Accra T70 M4 Shaft
HB001 17* Hybrid with Mitsubishi Diamana Thump X Stiff Flex
Baffler Pro 20* Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Taylor Made 24* Burner Accra Axiv 105 Tour Hybrid Shaft

Mizuno MP-32 5-PW Black Oxide Finish Project X 6.0 Shafts

Vokey 52* Oil Can Finish TTDG S400 Shaft

Cleveland 588 60* TTDG S400 Shaft

Rife Bimini Blade Putter

Ball-White and Round

Our foursome if we get out first or nobody in front of us 3 and a half hours or less,by myself easy hour and three quarters too two hours.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

I usually walk so i've done 18 in 3 hours walking at my fastest on a hilly course.
the longest i've taken has been 7.5 when the ppl i've been matched up with HAD NO IDEA HOW TO HIT A BALL. everything was tee'ing off 4 or 5 balls. i had to wait 4 or 5 of their shots to my tee shot..it was the most FRUSTRATING day i've ever had on the course..and it's happened TWICE.... if anyone can beat a 7.5 hour round, then please share your frustration with me.
DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

4 hours walking including driving range/putting green warmup and a hotdog break at the turn.

[ Equipment ]
R11 9° (Lowered to 8.5°) UST Proforce VTS 7x tipped 1" | 906F2 15° and 18° | 585H 21° | Mizuno MP-67 +1 length TT DG X100 | Vokey 52° Oil Can, Cleveland CG10 2-dot 56° and 60° | TM Rossa Corza Ghost 35.5" | Srixon Z Star XV | Size 14 Footjoy Green Joys | Tour Striker Pro 5, 7, 56 | Swingwing

I usually walk so i've done 18 in 3 hours walking at my fastest on a hilly course.

Damn,i would have walked off.6 hours the longest for me and the marshall told us to start hitting down on the players.

aeroburner tp 10.5 stiff
superfast tp 2.0 3 wood stiff
Halo 25 and taylormade tp 19 degree hybrids
miura cb 202 and wedge
tp 52* wedge, tp 56* taylormade spider mallet putter

Note: This thread is 4008 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!