IGNORED

distance between clubs

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am just curious what is the average distance between irons such as 7 iron and 8 iron. I know everyone is different.

Thanks

Titleist 907 D2 Driver
Nike Sasquatch 2 3 wood
Nickent 2 Genex Ironwood
Nickent 4DX 20*
Nickent 3DX 26*Nickent 3DX RC 6-PWCleveland CG11 52* Cleveland CG11 56* Odyssey 992 Putter

I'd say about 10 yards

in my exterme sport bag :
Driver : SQ 460 9.5* Aldila NV65R
3 Wood: Ignite 15* graphite R shaft
2 Hybrid : 3DX DC 17*
3h-PW: Ignite with uniflex stock shaftWedges: Vokey 256.14 260.08Putters: Studio Style Newport 2 35", Red X-3 35" 350g, Solestamp Newport TeI3Balls: NXT Tour Shoes SP-8

I was guessing 10 to 20 yards. I think what I am going to do once I get back into playing is I am going to the driving range and record my approx distance with each iron. I figure if I can judge the distance and know what I can hit it will help. Of course I know that is what we suppose to do but when i tried playing before I just guessed what the best iron would be. Probably one reason I am a high handicapper. Thanks for the quick post.

Titleist 907 D2 Driver
Nike Sasquatch 2 3 wood
Nickent 2 Genex Ironwood
Nickent 4DX 20*
Nickent 3DX 26*Nickent 3DX RC 6-PWCleveland CG11 52* Cleveland CG11 56* Odyssey 992 Putter

i hit my 7 150 and my 8 140(i know,i dont hit it very far=(

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Note: This thread is 5781 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!