IGNORED

How do you mark your ball?

ECT
Note: This thread is 5709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I bite the ball real hard with my teeth, leaving a nice mark noone else does... of course I stopped using Balata's.

(yes I'm joking)

G10 Driver
G10 4-wd
G15 7-wd
X-18 Proseries 3i-PW
X-Tour 52d gap wedge X-Tour 58d lob/sand wedge Dual-force Rossie II (mallet head) putter Pro-V1x only (baby!)Play at a private NJ g.c.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine usually have a nice chunk taken out of it from the nearby tree.
What I Play:

Driver: Sasquatch SUMO² 9.5º Stiff
Hybrid: HiBore 16º (3W replacement)
Irons: Staff Ci6 3-PW StiffWedges: Vokey Spin Milled 54.10 60.04Putter: Newport Studio Style 35"Ball: Pro V1xAge: 15

A colored dot under the numbers. Green, red or black

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

Usually a black dot just above and to the right of the number along with an interlocking SE above and to the right of the logo.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

I draw a turtle in red to the right of the number. I am a big Maryland fan.

In My Bag:
Driver: 907D2 9.5*
3 Wood: 906F2 13*
5 Wood: 906F2 18*
Irons: : MP-32: 3-PWWedges: : Vokey 54.10 and 60.4Putter: Circa 62 Charcoal Mist Model #6

I mark my Titleist Pro V1 with the sign of Mjolnir, thors hammer. The thunder god from norsh mythologi's hammer, it allways hit's it's enemy. My enemy is the hole :p

-----------------------
Bag: Twister III (blue/white)
Driver: MP600 Fujikura 360 Stiff
Fairway woods: V-steel 3 and 5 wood!
Irons: 3-PW MP-32 Wedges: MP-T 53 degressWedges: 56 degressPutter: BC1Ball: Pro V1Best score so far : 73 - 5 over par!Goal this year : sub par score!

I dont mark mine usually. I picked up a ball the other day that had "eat shit" written on it. I laughed.

My dad found a ball last year that said "cock sucker mother ****er" on it. It was written in big blue letters which covered 2/3 of the ball.

In my Extreme Sport II Stand Bag
Driver: Sasquatch Sumo2 10.5*
Hybrid: Slingshot Tour 3 21*
Irons: CCI Cast 4-AW
Wedges: Tour Action 588 60*Putter: White Hot XG #1Balls: ProV1 and ProV1x

One red or blue dot and my initials on either side of the logo in black.

Danny    In my :ping: Hoofer Tour golf bag on my :clicgear: 8.0 Cart

Driver:   :pxg: 0311 Gen 5  X-Stiff.                        Irons:  :callaway: 4-PW APEX TCB Irons 
3 Wood: :callaway: Mavrik SZ Rogue X-Stiff                            Nippon Pro Modus 130 X-Stiff
3 Hybrid: :callaway: Mavrik Pro KBS Tour Proto X   Wedges: :vokey:  50°, 54°, 60° 
Putter: :odyssey:  2-Ball Ten Arm Lock        Ball: :titleist: ProV 1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I've gone to putting about 7-8 purple flowers all over my ball. That way you can see it without having to bend down to pick it up and look at it!

My chix stix:

R7 Burner
Burner Woods and Hybrids
R7 CGB Max IronsKoa Wood

I put a green line through the alignment mark and 3 green dots on the opposite side. If I'm feeling industrious I add a 4th dot and draw a stem coming out to make a four leaf clover.

Three paw prints besides the Name of the ball

Driver - SQ SUMO2 9.5 stiff
3 Wood - SQ SUMO2 15* stiff
Hybrid SQ SUMO2 20* stiff
Irons - CCi steel stiff
Wedge - 56*Wedge - Knight 60*Putter - ITraxBall - platinum+Black but soon to be switching to pr0v1 SG 2.5

Actually I sign my ball.

My name in real life is the same as a famous person's, so I "autograph" my ball as kind of a joke. If I just use my first name "JOE" it works out real nice as a little mark.

10.5* Driver (don't really ever use it)
3w, 5w
23* hybrid
5i through PW, SW
60* Wedge.....................................................................mellojoe

• 3 weeks later...
Recently changed mine after 1) switched to Titleist DT Carry, a better ball, 2)Many people already used something similar and 3) wanted more "passion" on it.

So, I mark my ball with my initials, and three red dots above the Titleist. Nothing too fancy.

In my bag:
Driver: 907D1 10.5*, Aldila Spec-Grid S67 reg
Woods: Looking for a wood. Titleist 906F4 or Nike CPR.
Utility: CPR 2-3 hybrids, 22*-26*Irons: 755 Forged 4-PW, Tri-Spec Steel RegWedges: Vokey 200 series 56.10 SW, 60.04 LWPutter: Tracy 33"Ball: DT CarryI mark my Titleist by...

I write a big A. on the ball under the number.
It stands for "Airborne."

iQuestGolfer
It's not about what's in your bag; it's about what you do with the clubs in your hand. Play iQuest Golf.
SQ 460 9.5*, ProForce V2, FlexS
3W Offset SZ, MR-SL60, FlexR
SlingShot 20*, hDiamana Mitsu Rayon, FlexSMaltby Recoil Irons, 4-PW, SW FlexR RAC Wedge Black TP, 60*, 12*bounce XG...

I write the names of those I've killed in battle.

Is this weird?

Jason Allison
---------------
In my stand bag (which I carry on my OWN back):

10.5* Burner driver Burner 15* 3 wood Burner Rescue 19* Hybrid FP II irons, 4 thru GW No. 588 56* Sand and 60* Lob wedges White Hot XG Tour Rossie Putter NXT Tour ballsOnPar GPS deviceAnd ALL my shafts are stiff.

Note: This thread is 5709 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!