IGNORED

Cobra S9 irons advice please!

Note: This thread is 5778 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have decided to buy a set of Cobra S9 irons after hitting with the 2008 model and reading the reviews.

However I saw that the 2007 model was Golf Digests editors choice, and I heard that the two models are different.

Has anybody played with both models? Can you please give me any info or opinions on the strengths and weaknesses of them?

The 2007 model is $100 cheaper so if it is as good I would be happy to get them.

Also, I have tennis elbow which sometimes flares up when Im golfing, particularly hitting of mats at the range - and as I am in Japan, thats all I can afford to do most of the time! - so I was thinking about getting graphite shafts for the first time to make hitting balls more comfortable.

Has anybody hit a set of s9s in graphite? Stiff or Regular? I have heard good things about Graphite Design shafts.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Rotate those hips, baby!

In my bag:
Driver
r7 Superquad REAX srHybrid Sumo SQ #2 18 DG TT S300 Irons TAB III 5-PW N.S.PRO 850GH rWedges RAC TP Black 52 TourStage X-Blade CB SWPutters:Competitive Edge chipper/putterYamada SC-302BallWhatever`s in the bag!

i tried the s9 II at a golf place the other day and i love them. i decided to buy the taylor made xd burner instead. after playing 2 rounds, xd is ok, but i'm gonna try out the s9 II for a couple of rounds. it just felt awesome and easy to hit.

I demoed both sets about 3 months ago. I actually preferred the 07 set to the 08. I ended up getting the Adams set because at the same cost, I liked the hybrids and the feel a little more. But the Cobra sets are fantastic.

Thanks guys!

Do you remember which shafts you tried?

Rotate those hips, baby!

In my bag:
Driver
r7 Superquad REAX srHybrid Sumo SQ #2 18 DG TT S300 Irons TAB III 5-PW N.S.PRO 850GH rWedges RAC TP Black 52 TourStage X-Blade CB SWPutters:Competitive Edge chipper/putterYamada SC-302BallWhatever`s in the bag!

Note: This thread is 5778 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!