IGNORED

Your Dream Foursome

Baynative
Note: This thread is 2691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Originally Posted by Timothyjack

Tiger, Mickelson, Ishikawa, & Couples. Just a bunch of random guys who I love to watch.

Damn. I left myself out of the fourseome. We'll have to make it a fivesome or give Ishikawa the boot.

Ai Mayazato; Sara Brown & Paula Creamer.    I'd be a happy boy ...

John

Fav LT Quote ... "you can talk to a fade, but a hook won't listen"

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Let's see here...

Augusta (would probably give me my best shot at playing well because it sets up to my game and I can putt fast greens pretty well)

Other guys in my foursome:

1)  My dad with a healthy back - he injured his back, had a spinal fusion, and can't play anymore.  He really misses the game and hasn't set foot on a course since he got hurt in 2007.

2)  Bill Bixby - I LOVED the Incredible Hulk when I was a kid, and found out he was an avid golfer in the mid to late 80s before he was diagnosed with cancer and passed away.

3)  Tom Coyne - author of 'Paper Tiger'.  I really enjoy his books and I figure he'd be good for a couple good stories from trying to qualify for the tour.

• 1 year later...

If you could play a round with three people who would they be.

Mine:

90's era John Daly

Ken Green

Mac O'Grady with McCord as caddie.

:tmade: Stealth2 driver, 3 hybrid. :ping: G410 Fairway  :titleist: 5-AW  :vokey: 52/56/60 SM9

:tmade: Spider Tour X putter

:snell: MTB Prime X, :adidas: Tour360 22

Lee Trevino, Arnold Palmer, Annika, or any combination of a hundred more.

Taylormade M2 driver @ 9.5*+2

TM M6 D-type 3wood 16*, 
TM M2 Rescue 3H@19* and 4H@22* ,
TM RocketBladez irons 5-9,PW,AW, SW(23*,26.5*,30.5*,35*,40*,45*,50*,55*),
TM Hi-Toe 60* wedge,
Ping Karsten 1959 Craz-E, or a Scotty
Bushnell Tour V3 rangefinder

Bobby Jones

Jack

Phil

I think that would be enjoyable. I always wanted to see Bobby play in person. I use to watch his lessons on TV when I was younger. they had replays. He's my favorite golfer from pre-modern era.

Matt Dougherty, P.E.
 fasdfa dfdsaf 

What's in My Bag
Driver; :pxg: 0311 Gen 5,  3-Wood: 
:titleist: 917h3 ,  Hybrid:  :titleist: 915 2-Hybrid,  Irons: Sub 70 TAIII Fordged
Wedges: :edel: (52, 56, 60),  Putter: :edel:,  Ball: :snell: MTB,  Shoe: :true_linkswear:,  Rangfinder: :leupold:
Bag: :ping:

Ben Hogan

Sam Snead

Lee Trevino

Razr Fit Xtreme 9.5* Matrix Black Tie shaft, Diablo Octane 3 wood 15*, Razr X Hybrid 21*, Razr X 4-SW, Forged Dark Chrome 60* lob wedge, Hex Chrome & Hex Black ball

• Administrator

Looking back at some older posts, it's interesting how things can change in a decade or so. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Note: This thread is 2691 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!