IGNORED

Warrior Hybrid

Note: This thread is 4874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

warrior golf clubs are the best clubs ever made, free is a great price for them

They will beat their swords into golf clubs and their spears into putters. Nation will not take up sword against nation, nor will they train for war anymore. Old Tom Morris 2:4

I have gotten clubs from Warrior in the past. They hookd me with the try a set of woods for 45 days and we will give you a free driver. I kept the woods for 45 days and wasn't a big fan of them, I had originally just done it for the free driver (a taylormade r7 knock-off), we I called to get a return authorization they gave me the run around and tried to get me to purchase the woods. We I finally got a return number I sent them back and it took close to 60 days and numerous phone calls to get them to credit the charges back to my credit card.

With that said beware of Warrior golf, as I have talked to numerous people who have had the same experience.

What's in my bag

Driver Dymo Squared Str8Fit 9.5
3 wood SZ 3 wood
Irons: 710 AP1Wedges: 52* oilcan, 56* oilcan spin milled Putter: Blue Chip OZ Ball: NXT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
So what was the verdict on the Warrior clubs?

In my TM r7 Stand bag:
Driver- r11 10.5° Reg shaft

Fairway wood - r11 3 wood
Hybrids- r11 3, 4 & 5
Irons- M1 6-AW, xft 50, xft 54.12 , xft 60.08°
Still have / love my r7 CGB Max 6-PW, xft 50, xft 54.12, xft 60.08° which I keep in Myrtle Beach, Tommy Armour 855 Putter

If he gave them his credit card #, he's going to get hosed. I am sure we'll read about it.

The thing is...just Google "Warrior Golf" and it's all there in black and white.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

I have a free set of wedges from one of their promotions that my buddy got me when i first started playing. I know he told me he gave fake numbers or something, but they sent two sets of the wedges anyway. Id have to ask him to be sure exactly how he got by the red tape.

Anyway, the wedges are actually really great wedges especially for a beginner. Ive since gone to cg12s as Ive gotten better, but honestly on full swings I can still hit the warriors better.

So in regaurds to the companys reputation I cant say I was gifted the wedges. But the product is actually quite strong.

Clubs I havent thrown in a lake yet

Driver: R7 CGB max 9.5*
Woods: R5 3, and 5 woods
Hybrids: Rescue Burner 22*, 25*Irons: CG Red 6 - PWWedges: CG12 52*, 56*, 60*Putter: 1 of 100 handmade pebble beach http://scottycameronblog.com/2007/09...pebble-beach/#Vegas golf sucks!!

A couple years ago they used to make respectable custom clubs, but after all these marketing schemes im not so sure.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

• 1 year later...
I am a very casual golfer, all of the clubs in my bag are used Taylor Made clubs I bought on ebay. I didn't have a hybrid so I paid the shipping and handling for the warrior hybrid. I read all of the horror stories about all of the run around and the hard sell telemarketing. I didn't let them talk me into "testing" any other clubs, but I did pay the S&H; with my only credit card. Like I said, I am not a great golfer and I don't have much of a point of reference, but I think the club was definitely worth $20. I had no issues with my credit card. The third time they called me to talk me into some type of trial offer I told the guy in no uncertain terms that I was not interested, but that if I ever was interested I knew how to contact them, and if they called again I would be seeking legal redress. I never heard from them again. To be honest, I have thought about trying the wedges, but I wouldn't pay more than the shipping and handling offer, and I definitely would not give them s bunch of money that I was going to have to try and get back after returning a full set of clubs.

Ive got 3 warrrior hybrids, a 3 ,4 and 5, and I use them a lot and like them very much. I got the deal with the free shipping, it took a long time to get them(almost a month) as they claim they custom make them but had no problem with fruadulent charges or such. But you will get offers in the mail or email for other free offers and if you call them they'll try to get you to buy other products, just dont have to respond to them. The hybrids are very good clubs but not worth the $150 a piece regular price, but Definitely $20, I think I got 4 of them for $70, just couldnt hit the 2h very well and took it out of the bag.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

It really depends, if you like the clubs and plan on keeping them, then the offer is great. However, if you do not like the clubs for some reason, it will take blood, sweat, and tears to get Warrior to credit your account. I originally got a couple woods with a free driver, tried out the woods for a couple weeks and did not like them, I happened to live close to the headquarters, so I returned them in person and was basically insulted by the worker there calling me a liar, and telling my that I had no intention to buy the woods that all I wanted was the free club. After everything was settled, they credited my money back and I cracked the face on the free driver a couple weeks later. Overall, not worth it.

Hey: I received my free hybrid from Warrior last year. Regular shaft, standard grip. I couldn't hit it. I'm a 10 handicap and thought I could adjust, but no way. It's now sitting in the closet. Received numerous call to buy more woods or iron sets. I made another mistake and call recently about a free golf net....Not free! Had to buy 2 fairway woods at $133 each + $50 for shipping. After a hard sell I said okay for a trial. Then a couple days later I renigged and cancelled the order. They're not happy with me , but I'm no great fan of that group....

I got the free+shipping lob wedge. It took 6 weeks to arrive. It is fine, I didn't have one before and I have successfully hit it such that if I can get it down it'll definitely be a valuable club. I don't remember if I gave them a fake number or what but I received no phone calls. I did get the post card offering more free stuff but I don't want to push my luck with them. I read the story about the guy that took the offer to demo a full set, write a review, and keep them for free. But then they charged his card and he had to fight with them to get the charge removed. I don't want to deal with that nonsense.

A co-worker told me his father-in-law got taken in by Warrior and has 2 full sets of clubs. They're apparently ok but not at all worth the $900+ he paid for each set.

I think it was worth the $11 I paid for shipping of the lob wedge, and a hybrid might be similar, but I wouldn't get in too deep with them.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

I am a very casual golfer, all of the clubs in my bag are used Taylor Made clubs I bought on ebay. I didn't have a hybrid so I paid the shipping and handling for the warrior hybrid. I read all of the horror stories about all of the run around and the hard sell telemarketing. I didn't let them talk me into "testing" any other clubs, but I did pay the S&H; with my only credit card. Like I said, I am not a great golfer and I don't have much of a point of reference, but I think the club was definitely worth $20. I had no issues with my credit card. The third time they called me to talk me into some type of trial offer I told the guy in no uncertain terms that I was not interested, but that if I ever was interested I knew how to contact them, and if they called again I would be seeking legal redress. I never heard from them again. To be honest, I have thought about trying the wedges, but I wouldn't pay more than the shipping and handling offer, and I definitely would not give them s bunch of money that I was going to have to try and get back after returning a full set of clubs.

This is basically my experience. Got some wedges from them. It was ok, but nothing special. Then all the phone calls started. I told them I wasn't interested. When the calls kept coming I decided to do a google search and found out what they are really all about. Next time they called I mentioned this and they quit calling for about a year. When they started again I told them to quit calling or I would be filing complaints. Haven't heard from them again. Forgot they exist really.

In my KZG Stand Bag:
919THI 11* w/ OBAN Revenge 6 (S)
919THI 16.5* w/ OBAN Revenge 7 (S)
KZG 18* & 22* U Iron w/ Matrix Studio 84 (S)
KZG 5-PW Cavity Back Forged III w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)KZG Forged TRS 50*, 54*, 58* w/ N.S. Pro 1050 GH (S)Kirk Currie/Wright San Saba 33" e7 or TriSpeed uProMy...

A few posts ago I said I hadn't gotten any calls. I spoke too soon, they started yesterday. They sure waited a long time. Maybe they should put all that money and effort into making some good clubs that people would want to buy.

In the blue Colts bag:

Driver - FT-5 10°
Hybrids - 4DX 15.5°, 20°
Irons/Wedges - CI-7 4-GW, SW | "Free" Warrior 60° LWPutter - TiffanyBalls - various

Credit card scam.

not true. i have several warrior clubs, my back up set at home is a warrior set. good clubs for cheap. i started with them when they sold me 3 wedges with the $35 shipping cost. good wedges too i really liked them actually. i have had no problems with their customer service or products.

In my Diablo Edge Tour/ Titliest Stand Bag:
Driver: Nike VR Pro 8.5* w/ Myazaki 43g X
3 Wood: Nike VR Pro II 13.5* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X
5 Wood: Cobra S9-1 Pro 18* w/ Diamana Whiteboard 83g X

Hybrid: Mizuno MP Fli-Hi 21* w/ Prolaunch Red X
Irons: 4-7 Titleist 712 CB, 8-9 712 MB w/ TT Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: 46* Vokey SM4, 54* Vokey SM4, 60* TMade ATV

Putter: Scotty Cameron Newport 2 Belly 43"

Note: This thread is 4874 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!