IGNORED

High School Golf

Jordasch
Note: This thread is 5681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I hope i make my golf team for high school.
I was on my middle school team number 4 man.
Idk if im good enough.

handicap 16.7

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, we ave a pretty crappy team this year. LAst year I was too young but the best two kids shot in the high 30's. I live in Chicora, PA but go to Karns City High School. Just a little small town.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

I wish I would of known that I was gonna get good at golf this summer...I can't get on the team now because I would have to drop one of my classes I have for this year to get in the golf class, which is basically just a study hall in the gym, practices are after school...I might go out senior year but I would have to play varsity against some of the better players in the district.

Sumo 2 5000 Aldila Proto By-You 65-s
Tour Burner 2 hybrid
CCi 4-A
SV Tour 60*
Unitized Tiempo 35in NXT Tour & NXT Extreme Synchro Cart Bag

Snagged our number 2 spot with a solid 76 today.

The only unfortunate part was that that 76 ended with a double on 17 and a bogey on 18.

OUCH!
"The general knowledge in the United States about Australia is low. Everybody thinks we ride kangaroos to school. You don't ever take a kangaroo to school. You take them to the supermarket because you can put groceries in the pouch. "

- Stuart Appleby

In The Bag:Driver - 9.5° XTD Pro Graphite...

I made my golf team this year

In front of your couch eh?

You sure you weren't playing Tiger Woods 08?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

i cant wait for the season to start. i played jv last year. i am starting to improve alot so i think my chances are pretty good. we lost 5 seniors out of 8 players so i think i will make it.

In my bag:
r7 Driver 9.5*
3 and 7 wood
3dx Hybrid 17*
3-PW DCI 990 irons 56* Hooter SW CG10 60* Wedge White Hot XG 2 Ball Putter Pro V-1

Snagged our number 2 spot with a solid 76 today.

don't you hate that?

last year one of our freshman golfers missed qualifying for state because he shot a 75. ended bogey-double.

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Im going into my last year playing high school golf.
Ive been on varsity since 7th grade and moved up every year and finally this year looks like im gunna be playing the #1 spot. Im pumped
Im gunna miss it after this season though.
But im looking forward to college golf.
Driver R7 Quad
3 Wood R7 Quad Ti
Irons 3-PW FP
Wedges SV 56,60
Putter White hot 2 ball

Junior this year, playing on hte number two spot.

excitement level is pretty high, plus the 330 yard drive yesterday boosted that a bit..haha but ive suddenly develpoed a bit more of a draw than i woudl like, so an open stance has been needed.. weird.

Lookin forward to the first tourny nuntheless.

Good luck guys.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

uhhh 20 hancicaps dont usually shoot 77.....right? haha

yea but my handicap was all messed up

and it was the best round of my life
In front of your couch eh?

umm well i meant coach

so my bad

In The Bag:x86 Stand Bag
Driver:NIke Sasquatch Sumo 13°
Woods:Nike Sasquatch 2 Fairway 15° and 19°
Irons:Nike NDS 3-PW Irons
Wedge:Nike Tiger Woods Wedge 56°Putter: Nike OZ Black T100Ball:Titleist ProV1xShoes:Nike Air Max Rejuvenate

Do you fools want to play in college?

905R
LD-F 3-Wood
Vokey Oil-Can 252-08 degree
Cobra C Wedge 56-11 Vokey Oil-Can 260-08 degree Scotty Cameron Newport 2 35'' Pro V1x

Do you

Im not a fool.. Dont say that, your just degrading yourself.

But yes, id like to play in college, but the Marine Corp sounds a bit more intresting right now. You can always play golf, you cant always do something with your life.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Tryed out today and made it. Coasch kept score but I forgot to ask what it was. Helped me out with a lot of things, too.

Driver: Hyper X Tour 10.5* Graffalloy Prolaunch Blue Stiff Shaft
Hybrid: Acer Select 5000 16* Ping Cushin Stiff Shaft
Irons: NDS 3-PW (missing #7, replaced with clone) True Temper Uniflex SpeedStep Shaft
Wedges: Acer XK Tour 56*10 Precision Stiff Shaft, Revolution 60*10 True Temper Wedgeflex

we played a rural high school's team in a cow pasture with holes and because we play the double par rule one guy i was playing with didnt make a putt tht matter the whole 9 hole match, as in he had double par before he made his putt every hole and shot a 72, it was hilarious

Im looking forward to high school season this spring. I love competing in crappy conditions. It honestly kind of pumps me up when I hear kids complaining bout how cold it is.

Ill be a junior and will most likely play the number one spot. I medaled i all of my tournaments last year excpet for one. This year, I hope and expect to be top five in every single one. I also think I havve a pretty good shot at contending at state. However, there are two other kids in the state that are top 100 in teh AJGA. Regardless, I look forward to competing.

As far as college, I think that I will be able to play division 1 golf. Different people have told me that certain schools are "watching" me, but right now im just putting up the best scores I can and try to let the numbers do the talking.

Monster Tour 10.5* w/ Redboard 63
FP400f 14.5* w/ GD YSQ
Idea Pro 18* w/ VS Proto 80s
MP FLi-Hi 21 w/ S300
CG1 BP w/ PX 6.0 SM 54.11 SM 60.08 Sophia 33"

Note: This thread is 5681 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!