IGNORED

I played 36 holes yesterday

King Cobra II
Note: This thread is 3618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

It was a great experience. I went out to my home course (I'm a member) with one of my friends (non member) and we tee'd off about 45 minutes before the league, but apparently the league only goes off the front, so we got out 18 in, and then went back to the front. We caught the league by the 7th hole, so we played 7 and 8, and at the advice of a league member skipped nine all together. We then went to 10 and played the back nine again, so I guess really we played 35 holes. It was a lot of golf, and although I didn't play my best it was a lot of fun. I played consistently average, and my friend, a new golfer, played his best golf to date. I love this game.

In the bag:
Driver: r7 quad v2 stiff
3-Wood: XLS
Hybrid: X
Irons: CG Golds 3-GWSW: x forged 56/13LW: Vokey sm 60/.08Putter: Callie 35''Ball: pro v1

Some friends of mine and I have managed to get 47 holes in on a few occasions (I guess we never realized that starting a little bit earlier would allow us 56 holes). Talk about a lot of fun! Was very tiring at the same time.....I was only able to get either 9 or 18 in on the following days.

I kind of had to chuckle at the title of this thread a little. Last week/weekend was my guys annual golf trip. We played 36 holes Thursday, Friday and Saturday, plus 18 on Sunday coming back. All in +90 degree heat and high humidity. Talk about being worn the heck out....I honestly had zero desire to play on Sunday but did anyway. We do this every year and well...I'm getting too old for this crap!

Needless to say, not real excited to pick up my clubs for the next couple of days. I haven't even mustered up the energy to clean them from the trip. Not very often I can say I'm sick of golf...LOL.

WHAT'S IN MY BAG

Driver: TaylorMade RBZ 9.5 degree; 3-Wood: TaylorMade RBZ 15 degree; Hybrids: TaylorMade RBZ 19 degree; Irons: Titleist AP1; Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54/60; Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Fastback; Ball: Callaway Hex Chrome+  Grips:  PURE Pro

its always a fun time! I try to get out for 36 as often as I can

I try to tee off around 6:30AM then I'll leave and have a sandwhich at the 99 and then go back and play another 18

tiring, but I'm only 23 and can easily walk 36 in a day

Daniel Duarte
905R UST Proforce V2 76g 44" S
904F 15, Graphite Design YS6+
MD Hybrid, 19 Degree, UST V2 Hybrid S
Pro M Gunmetal 5-PW, Nippon 1150GH Pro SVokey Oil Can 52 - RAWVokey Spin Milled Oil Can 56, 60 - RAWTEI3 Newport II - Torch Copper- Prov1x

When ever you have a day to play golf its always a great day! The most I ever played was 54 holes about 10 years ago and I walked the all 54 holes.

sunrise played the following holes below:
back nine
18 holes
18 holes
9 holes until it got dark.

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

I don't know how you guys can play more than 18 holes in one day. I'm arm weary by the 15th. I must be getting old lol. That or the 110degree heat makes it hard.

I've only reached 27. Very pricey when you don't have a membership
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

This reminds me of a video I saw when Erick Lindgren bet that he could play 72 holes in one day, carrying his bag.

That is unreal. I couldn't imagine playing 72, halfway through round 2 I'd barely be able to swing the club.
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• 5 years later...

Played 36 holes at my club yesterday (two courses), carrying my own bag in a very hot African autumn sun. I havent played 36 in years. It was just tragic on the second round, shooting 10 over handicap and shuffling my feet like a real lifeweary old man. But the company was good and the courses beautiful.

:titleist:  913D2 10.5*  913F 15* 18*  913H  21*  24*  27*    :tmade: Burner Superfast 7i  8i  9i   :vokey: Vokey SM4  48*  52*  56*  60*    :cameron:  Newport 2 Notchback (Black)      :srixon:  Z Star XV (Yellow)    :ecco:  Biom Hybrid

Note: This thread is 3618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!