IGNORED

Hawaii here I come!

ECT
Note: This thread is 5726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I walked Makena, and Pukalani isn't that expensive, probably around the same price as the one you are talking about, my mom paid like $50 for Pukalani

You may be right about walking Makena, I was trusting the word of a friend who lived on Maui for 15 years who said that Waiehu was the only course that allows walking.

But as for Pukalani costing the same as Waiehu:

What's in my bag:
Cleveland Hibore XLS Monster Driver
TourEdge Exotics 2,3,4 hybrid irons
Tommy Armour 845cs Silverbacks 5-PW
Assorted wedges, Ping Scottsdale Anser

Hmm, maybe I just got a deal

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

I assume you travel with your clubs? Any advice you can lend, whether Hawaii golf related, or Hawaii tips in general would be much appreciated.

Nice work on booking Kauai! I've done the Big Island, Maui, Kauai and Oahu and found to Kauai to be the most beautiful and unspoiled by a fair distance but it seems many visitors neglect to visit.

You MUST do a helicopter tour of the island (Kauai that is!), we did it through Blue Hawaiian who go from near Lihue airport and it was fantastic. Our flight was about 1hr 15mins and did Waimea Canyaon, the NaPali Coast and up the back of Mt Waialeale, plus some other bits of the island. Afraid I can't help on the golf front, my clubs were about 8 trillion miles away back in England on my trips there, though seems you've got some good pointers!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Note: This thread is 5726 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!