IGNORED

Pics From Chamber's Bay & The Seattle Show

DJYoshi
Note: This thread is 5714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Here are the pics from Chamber's Bay & the rest of the Seattle stuff that I did for the shows. For Chamber's Bay, remember: EVERYTHING'S IN PLAY! That grass just EATS your ball up!
Enjoy

DJ Yoshi
Official DJ: Rutgers Football
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

and here's the rest

and my favorite shot... Those who are fans of Chip Foose & his show:
Overhaulin' .. unfortunately the show was canceled...but good for me that the lovely Adrienne Janic was signed to the same tour that I'm on & we'll be working the shows together

DJ Yoshi
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag
HiBoreXL 9.5 White Board D63 Stiff Exotics CB2 5 Wood, Exotics CB3 3 Wood MP-60 5.5 Flighted Shafts 54 & Cleveland CG-10 60 Newport 2

damn man..... nice pics of the course its screensaver material...... and the pics with adrieene are nice man shes hot......

In My: Black Titleist sc75 Bag
Driver:  G20 10*

Irons: Soon To Be Titleist 712 CB/MB Combos 
Wedge: 60* Spin Milled Oilcan

Putter: Circa 62 Model 1Putter #2 Vintage Pal

Ball:  E6

Are you sure you didn't board the wrong plane and ended up in Northern Scotland?

Have they been able to do anything about the tree? Is it going to live? I read in a magazine a while back that someone had vandalized it.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

I have an excuse to get out that direction once a year or so. I've been there once, just to look around. And it really is that gorgeous. Gotta find time to play a round.
WITB
Driver--PING Rhapsody, 16*
Fairway Wood--PING Rhapsody 22*
Hybrids--Cobra Bafflers, 3 (23*), 6 (32*)
Irons--Callaway X-20, 7-AW SW--Wilson ProstaffLW--Nancy LopezPutter--Bettinardi HawkBalls--Pinnacle Gold DistanceBags--Datrek IDS (cart), Sun Mountain 3.5 (carry)

Have they been able to do anything about the tree? Is it going to live? I read in a magazine a while back that someone had vandalized it.

The tree should be fine. When it was vandalized we (Pierce County) hired an arborist to look at it and determine it's condition. We also had about 5 other arborists that called and asked us to look at it and give their opinions for free!

I was down there that morning and the reaction from the local residents was amazing; if they had caught the guy that day he would have been buried alive in one of the bunkers! The concensious from the arborists was that with proper care the tree had a better chance of surviving than not.

Damn, I wanna play there so bad. I know they're considering it for the U.S. Open in like 2015 or something too.
In the Bag:
Driver: Callaway FT-5
3 Wood: Ping G10
Hybrid: Taylormade Rescue TP(3)
Irons: Mizuno MX25(3-PW)Wedges: Titleist Vokey Spin-Milled 54 and 60Putter: Odyssey Black Series #1

It WILL be hosting the 2010 US Am, and the 2015 US Open.

in my grom stand bag:

Driver: HiBore 9.5* fujikura stiff
3w: HiBore 15* fujikura stiff
2i hybrid: HiBore fujikura stiff3-sw: MP-57 +1/2 2* up stiff steelPutter: 2ball SRT 36"GPS: SG3 Sky caddieCart:Clicgear 2.0Home Course: Lake Spanaway http://www.lakespanawaygc.com

Damn, I wanna play there so bad. I know they're considering it for the U.S. Open in like 2015 or something too.

If I were you, I'd be playing bethpage religiously to see how significant the changes are b/t now and the open.

It's really AMAZING that these guys are so accurate and can score in open conditions. i've played 3 courses that have hosted the open. and playing from the middle, it's been hard for me to score anything but par on maybe 4 holes tops! The fastest I've putt on was 11.2. These guys go to 13??? that's like ice!
DJ Yoshi
Boost Mobile Tour
In My Bag

Note: This thread is 5714 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!