IGNORED

Big Break III - Who's Your Favorite Lady?

braz
Note: This thread is 6930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite Lady in Big Break III?

• Danielle Aimee
    • Jan Dowling
    • Felicia Brown
    • Cindy Miller
    • Tasha Browner
    • Valeria Ochoa
    • Pamela Crikelair
    • Sarah Sasse
    • Liz Uthoff

With Big Break III: Ladies Only gearing up to start in a month, it's time to look at the field of contestants and pick your early favorite. So, who is it?

Feel free to use any criteria you like, from the way they follow through with their swing to the way their shirts hug them when they coil during their take-away. Just let us know why you picked who you did!

• Administrator
Valeria's the hottest and has a decent action, you bet. She's got kids, and as a guy dating a gal with a great kid, that's bonus points, not a detractor.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Valeria gets my vote too. She is hot, yes, but I'm a Leykis follower and there is no dating a woman with kids for me. In anycase, this is a golf competition, and I think she has a KILLER swing. I'm only concerned about her playing experience. Don't remember if TGC made mention of it for her on that little bio show they did. My close second and third picks are the Big 12 college girl, and Felicia. That's the top three for sure.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

• 1 month later...
Okay, so I just watched the show and I have to say that I'm pretty impressed by all the ladies actions (especially their driver swings they showed on TGC Academy Live). I have to say thus far, swing wise, they all seem to be better than most of the guys on BBI and II.

They all seem to know or have seen at least one or two other players, and a lot have been on the LPGA futures tour which produced Paula Creamer, so they've obviously got some skills. It should be worth watching, especially since TGC replays it 100 times a week and it's impossible to miss.

• Administrator
They all seem to know or have seen at least one or two other players, and a lot have been on the

Not quite so sure about that one. Creamer earned her Futures Tour card, but never really played since a month or so later she was medalist at LPGA Tour Q-School.

Creamer: Amateur for Now , Creamer Has Options , Q-School Kickoff , Creamer Medalist at LPGA Q-School I will agree, though, they've all got better actions than I thought they had a month ago. I think the blonde's action is the weakest, and she will be eliminated in the first five. I'm sticking with my vote. If Valeria can get through the challenges that require a high shot, she should do well.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

• 3 weeks later...
if pam wins it. it would be a great story.all the other ladies have competion expierence and she doesnt. if she gets over her fear of showin up the other girls she might do ok.notice she choked way down on her 3 wood in 1 comp.where she said she would normaly hit a 2 iron but was afraid if she came up short the girls would give it to her.but for some reason Jan sticks out to me.dont know why.

if pam wins it. it would be a great story.all the other ladies have competion expierence and she doesnt. if she gets over her fear of showin up the other girls she might do ok.notice she choked way down on her 3 wood in 1 comp.where she said she would normaly hit a 2 iron but was afraid if she came up short the girls would give it to her.but for some reason Jan sticks out to me.dont know why.

Goatster,

Pam is a pure athlete, she played college field hockey and another sport. I hope her humility will help her more han hinder her. Her confidence will come when she realizes she does belong and can play with the other ladies (She does and can).As far as choking down on the 3 wood, I was impressed with her accuracy and distance control. She has a great, fluid swing. Did you notice Danielle kept referring to herself as a "great ball striker", not from what I have seen thus far. Jan is also a good athlete but I think she gets frustrated easily and may have a temper to contend with.

• Administrator
My thoughts, based on what little we've seen of their games.

Danielle Aimee - Great ball striker? No. She has consistency and distance issues. She's good, but her swing isn't as compact as it could be.

Jan Dowling - I'm not sure her pulls and low bullet hooks are going to play well on any real tour.

Felicia Brown - Couldn't play at the same level as these girls. Missed shot after shot and was fortunate to have made it to even the second day.

Cindy Miller - Been around the block, knows how to do the right thing but doesn't always do it. Too old to really compete, but she's basically said she's gearing up for the senior tour, and that's fine. She may compete there.

Tasha Browner - Didn't get enough of a look at her, but she seemed more solid than some that remain. Of course, her short game came up, well, short.

Valeria Ochoa - Low shots are great in wind. Not true of landing soft. Her balls hit greens and bounce hard when others stick and suck back. She snuck through on the short game bit and seems to be rather inconsistent. Most low ball strikers control their distance, but she does not.

Pamela Crikelair - Has performed, so far and by far, the best. She needs to believe in herself a bit more, to believe that she deserves to be out there with those gals. She's not LPGA material yet, but if Danielle and Jan and so on are Futures Tour material, so is Pamela.

Sarah Sasse - You see flashes of good play, but they're mixed in with "I just totally blew it" type shots (in her own words).

Liz Uthoff - Man this girl his some big misses. I'm not sure her swing is going to travel well - she falls back a bit and hits a high shot with a slice/cut. Good attitude and a decent game. She'll go far but probably won't win it all, as one of the big misses will cost her.

Next week I guess they're doing long-driving. Pamela could probably win the thing with her 3W.

• Administrator
And now I realize that someone's missing from the poll: Debbie . She was ousted last night and hit some nice pulls. Whether it was pressure or not I don't know, but she hit some of the best shots in the previous challenges, but jerked two left last night and it cost her. She could have shut Jan out and jerked it.

i said earlier that Pam didnt have the comp. experience.but last nights show said she is on the futures tour.my bad i thought she must have been the college girl because she just took up the game.this is kinda amazing she just picked up the game a few yrs. ago.the thing that stuck out the most last night was on the first shot at the three greens.that after the first girl went that nobody aimed left of the green to account for the wind.they all ended up right.i mean how many shots do you have to see the wind push right before you figure it out.

i said earlier that Pam didnt have the comp. experience.but last nights show said she is on the futures tour.my bad i thought she must have been the college girl because she just took up the game.this is kinda amazing she just picked up the game a few yrs. ago.the thing that stuck out the most last night was on the first shot at the three greens.that after the first girl went that nobody aimed left of the green to account for the wind.they all ended up right.i mean how many shots do you have to see the wind push right before you figure it out.

I'm with you on that one, I waited to see if anyone would compensate for the wind and no one did. One of the ladies mentioned it but didn't follow through. Still fun to watch though.

• 1 month later...

Anyone else want to just strangle Danielle?

Valeria got it right - she's Barbie. Can she just shut the F up???

Out of the remaining girls, I'd love to see Pam win it. But Cindy just looks to tough to beat. All that LPGA experience is showing for her.

But get her on an 18 hole match play and you might have a shot at beating her. Tough old gal I say.

GO PAM GO!!!! (nice legs!!! )

i3+ irons
G5 13.5* driver
G5 B60 putter
58 lob wedge
Revolution Tour ball

what I don't understand - everybody kills Danielle, yet she's on the top of the poll with 38+%... Must be the boobies, admit. She got my vote, as long as I can use duct tape...

Note: This thread is 6930 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!