IGNORED

Electronic Golf glove to improve your game

Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

http://www.sensoglove.com/

Has anyone seen or heard of this?
SensoGlove is the first and only golf glove with built-in sensors that constantly read the pressure of your grip. Practicing with SensoGlove will teach you the correct grip pressure for a smooth, consistent swing that delivers greater distance, enhanced precision and lower scores!

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

Wow, that looks nice. I struggle with grip pressure but it is so hard to judge. Something like this that could quantify it might be great. Looks expensive though.

Driver: 3DX Square 12*
3Wood: 30 dollar dicks piece of ____
Hybrids:3DX 20* and 23*
Irons:3DX Red 5-PW
Wedge:Vokey Spin Milled 56.10PutterDF-990 33 in

Seems expensive but probably not cheap to make. That said, aren't you supposed to have the same grip pressure with *both* hands. Wouldn't that mean that you'd really need two gloves to get true benefit from the technology?

Drivers:
FT-i Draw 9* W/Grafalloy Red
Sumo2 5900 9.5* W/Grafalloy Red

Irons: A3OS 3-PW Graphite/Steel regularWedges: A3OS GW, SW, LWPutter: Rossa Monza SpiderLittle round white thing:

I hope the glove doesn't give you "electric shock" every time if your grip is not correct!

Weapons of choice:
Big Bertha 460 Driver
3W Big Bertha (2007)
TaylorMade r7 Draw Rescue Hybrid Wood #3TaylorMade RAC OS 2 IronsMens Vokey Spin Milled Tour 56 & 60PING Karsten Series Anser2 (I like the classic look and feel)Whatever Ball is on sale (currently Pro V1 2007)

$99 is a pretty good price considering the amount of electronics it claims it has.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

Wouldnt the glove itself wear out just like any other glove? I mean, I go through a glove every 3 months, and that is like a waste of money if its eventually going to wear out. I'm just going to stick with my footjoy weathersof glove.

In my Bag-

Driver: 909 d3 Matrix Ozik XCON 6 stiff
3 wood: 906 f4 Graphite Design YS-6+
Irons: r7 tp Dynamic Gold S300Wedges: vokey spin milled Putter: tei3 newport 2

Note: This thread is 5718 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!