IGNORED

If your not a golfer don't read this joke...

MellowYellow
Note: This thread is 5687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hopefully you haven't heard this one..

A man was at the country club for his weekly round of golf. He began his round with an eagle on the first hole and a birdie on the second. On the third hole he had just scored his first ever hole-in-one when his cell phone rang.

It was a doctor notifying him that his wife had just been in a terrible accident, she was in critical condition and in the ICU.

The man told the doctor to inform his wife where he was and that the he'd be there as soon as possible. As he hung up he realized he was leaving what was shaping up to be his best ever round of golf. He decided to get in a couple of more holes before heading to the hospital. He ended up playing all eighteen, finishing his round shooting a personal best of 61, shattering the club record by five strokes and beating his previous best game by more than 10. He was jubilant ... Then he remembered his wife.

Feeling guilty he dashed to the hospital. He saw the doctor in the corridor and asked about his wife's condition.

The doctor glared at him and shouted, "You went ahead and finished your round of golf didn't you! I hope you're proud of yourself! While you were out for the past four hours enjoying yourself at the country club your wife has been languishing in the ICU! It's just as well you went ahead and finished that round because it will be more than likely your last! For the rest of her life she will require 'round-the-clock care. And you'll be her care giver!"

The man was feeling so guilty he broke down and began to cry.

The doctor snickered and said, "Just ****ing with you. She's dead. What'd you shoot?"

So the question is... if it happened to you... would YOU finish the round?

Adams Golf Idea a2 OS Hybrids
(all but the 3iron, I broke it )

• Administrator

No. My biggest concern would not be getting into a wreck myself getting to the hospital.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

hospital. not a question

driver- R580XD 9.5*
3 wood- m/speed
hybrid- cft ti 4h
irons- fp 4-gap
wedges- 54* and RAC satin 56* 12 bounceputter- 1/2 Craz-Eballs- DT Carry, e5, anything found thats is good shapeshoes-adidashome course - nothing - uh oh. perhaps pleasant view againschool...

Having received that call myself a few years ago I'd say the hospital!

Although these kinds of golf jokes do make me chuckle!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

That is hilarious, I can't wait to tell that one.

In My Limited Edition "Sir Isaac Newton Caricature" Big Bertha Tour Bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Fusion Ft-3
Hybrid: Big Bertha Heavenwood 3h
Irons And Wedges: Big Bertha X-12 3-Sw And
60* Vokey Spin Milled Oil-Can Lob-WedgePutter: White Hot Xg Sabertooth and a Futura Phantom Balls: Hx Hot Bite...

lol that kinda reminds me of this joke my friends make me act out and tell all the time

this guys wife is having a baby and the doctor runs out and says omg sir the craziest thing your baby can FLY!!!, the man is like OMG WOW HE CAN FLY? WOOO

so the docter picks up up and drops him on the floor the man got PISSED and the doctor says no no wait you gotta help him so he throws the baby at th wall and it smacks the wall and falls, the guy is about to jump this doctor the doctor says wait here we go i got it, opens up the window and goes to throw the baby out before the man can stop him the baby is on its way out the window and it splats ont he ground and is obviously everywhere, the man starts crying hysterically so he starts to choke the doctor and the docter says

WHOA WHOA WHOA MAN, I was just Screwin with ya your baby was born dead!

wow did i just share that? =[ its basically non exactly the answer you wanna hear? which i think is why ppl laugh at it in some wierd messed up way

r7 draw driver 9.5* stiff shaft
Big bertha 06 irons, 4-sw
56*vokey spin milled 10*bounce
Victoria ;)
tp black balls cart bagJack nicklaus Golden Bear 52* and 60* wedgesWalter hagen: 3 wood 5 wood 4 hybrid stiff shaft"I don't say my golf game is bad, but if I grew tomatoes they'd come up sliced."www...

I would absolutely go to the hospital. Good joke!
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

I wouldn't have my cell phone turned on while playing.
Hopefully someone would leave a message and I would get it when I get to the car.

In My Bag:
SQ Dymo2 10.5
SQ Dymo2 15
a2 3-PW
Tom Watson Wedges 52, 56, 60 Unitized Retro 33"

I'm now thinking that I will never get the 30 seconds of my life back that I just wasted reading this......

In the Titleist bag on the ClicGear 2.0:

PILOT: Titleist 910 D2 Axivore Tour Red

3 WOOD: Callaway 3-Deep 13*

Hybrid: TaylorMade RBZ 22*

IRONS 3-PW: Mizuno MP-32

WEDGES: Vokey TVD 54* SM5 58*K

PUTTER: Rife 2-Bar Blade

BALL: Penta 5

Hopefully you haven't heard this one..

how weird, i heard this joke for the first time yesterday and the following day i hear it again...weird....

In my Nike Tour Stand bag:
Adams Golf Idea Pro Gold Irons
Nike SuMo Sasquatch 10.5* Stiff Shaft Proforce v2
Nike Slingshot 3 Hybrid 20*
Nike SuMo2 5 Hybrid 25*

Nike SV Tour Wedges 52*, 56*

Nike Ignite Mallet Putter

Titleslist Pro V1, Bridgestone e6 and B330S

My cell phone wouldn't ring on the course, since it's off when I play.

That having been said, if I were somehow informed of it on the course, I'd go to the hospital, for sure.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm now thinking that I will never get the 30 seconds of my life back that I just wasted reading this......

Yeah, this thread is pretty stupid. Anyone who'd play the golf round is pretty dumb anyway. I mean, golf is just a game, just for recreation. Plenty of other golf rounds out there, you have just one wife.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

Yeah, this thread is pretty stupid. Anyone who'd play the golf round is pretty dumb anyway. I mean, golf is just a game, just for recreation. Plenty of other golf rounds out there,

I don't know, some people have more than one wife

But I do get your point.

Here's what I play:

Titleist 907 D2 10.5* UST ProForce V2 76-S | Titleist 906F4 18.5* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist 585H 21* Aldila VS Proto "By You" 80-S | Titleist ZB 4-PW TTDG S300 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 54.10 | Bob Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.08 | Scotty Cameron Red X5 33" |

Yeah, this thread is pretty stupid. Anyone who'd play the golf round is pretty dumb anyway. I mean, golf is just a game, just for recreation. Plenty of other golf rounds out there, you have just one wife.

I think the thread is supposed to be stupid

There was a case a few months ago when a private jet crashed into a retired couple's house in South London. Five people (including a notable racing driver) were killed. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Fa...gh_plane_crash The retired couple were on holiday in Portugal I believe and the wife flew back to tend to precedings whilst the media specifically mentioned that the husband stayed to finish his golf holiday!! He got a bit of flak for that!

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

Wow guys settle down.

Of course we would ALL go to the hospital.. I was just kidding.. Obviously even if somehow you DID stay you would NEVER be able to concentrate it would be terrible etc. Man.. the problem with the internet is you REALLY cant hear peoples tones or see their expressions when they say things..

OBVIOUSLY we would all go to the hospital... guess I shouldnt have asked that part sorry.

Adams Golf Idea a2 OS Hybrids
(all but the 3iron, I broke it )

Note: This thread is 5687 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!