IGNORED

If your not a golfer don't read this joke...

MellowYellow
Note: This thread is 5689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I had a similar experience. I had just hit my first drive when my phone rang (I was playing by myself) and my sister was calling to tell my that my Dad had died. This was not a surprise since he was in hospice care and I lived 200 miles away. My next shot was the best fairway wood I'd ever hit. I finished the round. Now whenever I hit a good fairway wood I think of my Dad.

Loyalty above all else, except honor.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wow I had no idea how many interesting stories people had on this subject. You never know where these threads are going to go.

Adams Golf Idea a2 OS Hybrids
(all but the 3iron, I broke it )

Well, he's a little bit about things like that. When my mother was in labor with her 5th kid, we all knew that it would be several hours. In fact, the 4 previous kids (myself included) were born well over 20 to 25 hours after my mother went into labor.

Children can take a long time. General rule is labor gets shorter with each child you've had. Although, friends of mine have had children being born after first signs of labor but before the woman could get to the hospital - and that's after their first child took up to 24 hours.

The point is it's something the size of a quarter stretching to something the size of a skull. I don't plan to go through that alone, first child or 20th, because my fellow says he's HAVING A GOOD ROUND? I'd seriously have consider still being married after that. IMHO. It's also strange...I wouldn't allow a doctor to send me home when I'm in labor. But then, when I was 15 I was laying in a hospital bed and called out a doctor to his face for being stupid. (I wouldn't normally, it's only because he WAS stupid. My mom re-tells the story to this day, and how she sat there and let me fight him, because she knew I was right.)

• 4 weeks later...
I say hopsital as well, but disagree with people saying that phones shpouldn't be on the course. Emergencies happen and it is a lot easier to call one number than have to call a pro shop to come out and find you somewhere on the course. Being in the military, I understand the importance of being easily reached at all hours.

My bag:

Bag: TaylorMade

Driver: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S)

3W: Taylormade Super Fast 2.0 (S),

Hy: 3 (18*) Rescue, Irons: 4-9, PW, AW TM Burner 2.0, Wedges: Rumar 56 and 60 degree, Putter: TM Ghost Blade

Ball: TM RBZ

Shoes: FootJoy DryJoys

lol that kinda reminds me of this joke my friends make me act out and tell all the time

That was sick. I did chuckle though. I'm ashamed of myself.

Tools of my game:
Burner 09' Driver 10.5 Reg flex
5-pw G10's/ plus Taylormade R7 4 iron
Burner 08' 4 Hybrid
A70S 3 Hybrid Burner 09' 3 wood "Zing" SW 56 degree Fastback Laser range finder / plus Skycaddie SG5...also a great ball retriever!!

I wouldn't have my cell phone turned on while playing.

Ditto. In a serious round I keep the sound off and cell in my bag. On training rounds I sometimes keep it in my pocket with vibration on.

Good joke, but as most people I would have gone to the hospital.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5689 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!