IGNORED

favorite golf line while playing,...

heyscuba
Note: This thread is 3761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think we should list our favorite funny lines used on the course during play,...

If you add, copy and past the whole list with your at the end to make it easier to read.

1, I think you're standing to close to the ball,.......... after it's been hit.
(after someone nubs one off the tee)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My new favorite. I couldnt stop saying it this weekend on saturday and sunday when we played. (I stole this from someone here).

After a massive shot..we yelled "Pow!!" or "Bamm"

just like my idol Jack Hamm

Nike SQ 9.5 w/ ProLaunch Red
Titliest 906F2 15
Miura 202 3-5 Irons
Miura Blade 6-PW Irons
Mizuno MP 51 & 56Yes! Tracy IINike One Black

My fav is when you hit a ugly shot, but it turns out to be okay. "Well she was ugly but had big tats"

"If you hit a good shot, you should be okay"
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

I thought a different guy started this thread. I think this gentleman must have set up a 2nd account. BUt anywho, back on topic.

I must say "One Time" 10 times a round when my playing partners are putting in hopes they 1 putt.

I thought a different guy started this thread. I think this gentleman must have set up a 2nd account. BUt anywho, back on topic.

Most of what I say isn't pre-loaded funny, it's either random off-the-cuff-funny, or it's motitvational (same as what you do). I guess my most used phrase is "No problem, up and down, chip and a putt." I say that when someone is noticeably agitated after missing the green.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Only when playing with my close friends ...

(After a duff)
"Wow, you really hit the sh*t outta that one"

(After a wicked slice way OB or two fairways over and an uncomfortable pause)
"You'll have a shot in from there"

Driver: FT-5 9* Neutral
3 & 5 Wood: SuperSteel
Irons: ISI Beryllium Copper
Sand Wedge: Ben Hogan piece of
Putter: White Hot

(After a duff)

Have we been paired together before?

I know I've heard that, at least once!
My Equipment:
Northwestern 3-, 5-, 7- and 9-wood;
Goldwin AVDP Irons (5-10 plus PW);
U.S. Golf 60 degree wedge;
See-More Putter; Bushnell Yardage Pro 1000 Rangefinder;Golflogix GPS.

My new favorite. I couldnt stop saying it this weekend on saturday and sunday when we played. (I stole this from someone here).

That is probably the best one, I use it all the time. If you really cant get enough jack Hamn jokes you guys should check out the "hammer" thread.

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

Those sound more like the old school Batman sound effect and visuals.

Only when playing with my close friends ...

So cruel.....so dang funny, too.

I was told this the other day when I belted a drive that turned hard right....sailed over clear outa the hole into a snakey place that I wussed out and dared not enter.
909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

I actually thought about starting a thread like this, because this guy said something pretty funny to me the other day ...

I crushed a drive long and straight (I think it measured out at 290 or so) and the middle-aged guy that I was playing with said, "Wow! That one will make the girls chase you!"
In my Bag:

Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff shaft
3 WoodBurner 15* stiff shaft
5 WoodBurner 18* stiff ShaftHybrid3DX (18.5*)Irons: (4-LW):Putter: Rossa Indy SportBalls: Reds

I was playing in a tournament last year when I lipped out about as hard as you can on a putt, full 360 around the cup. When one of my competitors comments "Wow, that one came back around and kicked you in the nuts." I got a good laugh out of that one.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

When, after a few holes, your opponent is getting the better of you, ask him/her, "Do you inhale or exhale on your backswing?" Works most every time. If not, remark while he's on the tee, "Isn't it amazing how your shadow never seems to bother you?"

When, after a few holes, your opponent is getting the better of you, ask him/her, "Do you inhale or exhale on your backswing?" Works most every time. If not, remark while he's on the tee, "Isn't it amazing how your shadow never seems to bother you?"

Mind games, I like it.

In my Extreme Sport II Stand Bag
Driver: Sasquatch Sumo2 10.5*
Hybrid: Slingshot Tour 3 21*
Irons: CCI Cast 4-AW
Wedges: Tour Action 588 60*Putter: White Hot XG #1Balls: ProV1 and ProV1x

Note: This thread is 3761 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!