IGNORED

looking to buy a new driver

Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

i right now play the taylormade r7 draw. this was when i always hit a fade or when i mess up slice ball. i've completely reworked my swing so i don't hit the slice anymore. since i have fixed my slice, whenever i play with this driver i have to open the face at address in order to not hit a hook. it seems to me that every time i line it up square at address, the ball seems to hook. when i used my friend's nike SQ 5000, i would hit a draw or it would go straight. i bought the r7 draw for $140 when it was on sale. i was looking at titleist drivers. i use titleist 695mb's and i like titleist products. so i was wondering if i should just save some money and buy a used 905R or should i drop $230 bucks or wait till the price goes down since titleist is coming out with a new driver next month and get the 907D2??

I know these are gonna be very hot....have already heard some guys I golf with getting interested in them.

It seems to be a major event every time Titleist launches new products. For what it's worth, the 907D2 looks nice at address.

I personally am not interested due to my current extreme satisfaction with my G-10. It is hands down the best driver I've ever owned....and I've had a bunch of them, in fact....if my accounting is correct, this is my 13th driver.

909D Comp 9.5* (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-6)
Burner Superfast 3 & 5 woods (house MATRIX OZIK XCON-4.8)
G15 Hybrid 23* (AWT shaft)
G5 5 iron-PW-46*, UW-50*, SW-54 & LW-58 (AWT shaft)
Studio Select Newport 2 Mid SlantGrips: PING cords & Golf Pride New Decade Multi-Coumpound Bag: C-130...

• 2 weeks later...
Go get fit for a driver.Make sure you go to a qualified clubmaker for the best driver for you. The guys at the big stores are usually poorly trained and have no idea what it takes to fit a golfer for a club.

Whats in the bag?
Driver = Wishon Golf 949mc 9.75*/.5* Closed Face Angle
Fairway Wood = Wishon Golf 915 F/H 16* Square Face Angle
Wood Shafts = Wishon Golf Pro Flight EXP 85g Stiff Flex
Hybrids = Wishon Golf 331H 21* & 24*Hybrid Shafts = Wishon Golf GI335 Tour Weight 92g Stiff FlexIrons = Wishon...

I know these are gonna be very hot....have already heard some guys I golf with getting interested in them.

Agreed, the Ping G10 is the shiznit! I got fitted for it and got it with a 12* head on a ProLaunch Red stiff shaft and couldn't be happier. Plus, at 339$ CAD, it's a steal.

As stated in an earlier thread, it's worth going through a fitting. I would never have ordered a 12* head with a stiff, low-launching shaft if my life depended on it before the fitting. Boy am I happy I got fitted!

Note: This thread is 5671 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!