IGNORED

Who thinks Kelly Tilghman is hot?

under_par
Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Is Kelly Tilghman hot?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe So

Shes not Lauren Thompson, but I think she'd be fun. I think the new girl, Winn McMurry, is really cute, I'm sure you've all seen her by now.

Exactly my thoughts. Did you see Lauren Thompson on the Hawaii travel golf special??? wow, she was in a bikini more than a golf outfit.

Driver : ping.gifG15 10.5* Serrano Stiff
3W: callaway.gif RAZR 15*
Hybrids : adams.gif A7 19*
4- PW : mizuno.gif MP - 63
Wedges : vokey.gif50*, 54*, 60*Putter: cameron.gif Scotty Newport 2.5Bag: sunmountain.gif 2011 SunMountain C-130

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id like to see if any of them can actually play. Lauren has commented that she's pretty bad. On the Golf Destination show, you never see her play. The only one I've ever seen play is Stephanie Sparks and from what I've seen she's got a pretty good swing and can play. Most of the male commentators on the Golf Channel are former pros so you know they can play.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

Kelly Tilghman looks decent, but it's her man voice that annoys me slightly. She's a good commentator, but listening to her and Faldo for a whole broadcast... eeek

And then there's Lauren Thompson.......

In my bag:

Driver: Titleist TSi3 | 15º 3-Wood: Ping G410 | 17º 2-Hybrid: Ping G410 | 19º 3-Iron: TaylorMade GAPR Lo |4-PW Irons: Nike VR Pro Combo | 54º SW, 60º LW: Titleist Vokey SM8 | Putter: Odyssey Toulon Las Vegas H7

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

If she was better looking she'd have no credibility (based on interweb chatter). If she was ugly, nobody would watch her. All I know is, if she can carry Arnie's bag, she could carry my bag any time.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

Hot...No, but she is a fine looking lady. I like her personality also. At least what I see on TV. Arnie likes her so thats good nuf for me. I've heard she can play pretty well also.

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

Attractive. Dunno about hot. And besides, last I heard, a guy finding her attractive isn't gonna matter too much if you know what I mean.

I'm a guy who loves a good challenge, perhaps, like Luke Skywalker, I could bring her back from the dark side.

"The shortest distance between two points is a straight line...in the opposite direction." Ty Webb, Golf Philosopher

...And then there's Lauren Thompson.......

yes sir - much better subject than Kelly, but then again, there would be no debate with that poll

Driver: :callaway: Rogue ST  /  Woods: :tmade: Stealth 5W / Hybrid: :tmade: Stealth 25* / Irons: :ping: i500’s /  Wedges: :edel: 54*, 58*; Putter: :scotty_cameron: Futura 5  Ball: image.png Vero X1

-Jonny

now 25 pages. crimany.

With my settings, we're on page 9.

Mizuno MP600 driver, Cleveland '09 Launcher 3-wood, Callaway FTiz 18 degree hybrid, Cleveland TA1 3-9, Scratch SS8620 47, 53, 58, Cleveland Classic 2 mid-mallet, Bridgestone B330S, Sun Mountain four5.

I'm a guy who loves a good challenge, perhaps, like Luke Skywalker, I could bring her back from the dark side.

Am I missing something??

Driver.... Nickent DX Evolver V2 65 stiff /07 Burner YS6+ stiff .
4 wood..... Nickent 4DX
Hybrids.....Tour Edge Geomax 22* 25* 28*
Irons.....TM R7 6-P + AW,SW,LW
Putter.....Odyssey White Hot XG 2 BallBag.......Callaway ORG 14 A.L.I.C.E. Ball........Bridgestone e6 / Srixon Soft Feel...

• 11 months later...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cussin hacker View Post
None

Am I missing something??

Some people apparently believe Kelly is gay.

Physically, I find her an attractive, cute woman with a deeper than normal voice.

Ping G400 Max 9/TPT Shaft, TEE EX10 Beta 4, 5 wd, PXG 22 HY, Mizuno JPX919F 5-GW, TItleist SM7 Raw 55-09, 59-11, Bettinardi BB39

I voted no.

She just looks like a generic American TV presenter to me; nothing special.

SWING DNA
Speed [77] Tempo [5] ToeDown [5] KickAngle [6] Release [5] Mizuno JPX EZ 10.5° - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye (with Harrison ShotMaker) Mizuno JPX EZ 3W/3H - Fujikura Orochi Black Eye Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4i-PW - True Temper XP 115 S300 Mizuno MP R-12 50.06/54.09/58.10 - Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex Mizuno MP A305 [:-P]

• 3 months later...

OMG I DO!

I have a great fantasy about meeting her at a Interstate Highway rest stop and she wants to get it on in the handicap stall in the restroom.

I say I thought she is a lesbian, and she replies that she needs to squeeze some schlong in her schedule from time to time.

I think she's cute.

Originally Posted by HackerJoe

OMG I DO!

I have a great fantasy about meeting her at a Interstate Highway rest stop and she wants to get it on in the handicap stall in the restroom.

I say I thought she is a lesbian, and she replies that she needs to squeeze some schlong in her schedule from time to time.

I think she's cute.

:tmade: SLDR X-Stiff 12.5°
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Wood Stiff
:nike:VRS Covert 3 Hybrid Stiff
:nike:VR Pro Combo CB 4 - PW Stiff 2° Flat
:cleveland:588RTX CB 50.10 GW
:cleveland:588RTX CB 54.10 SW
:nike:VR V-Rev 60.8 LW
:nike:Method 002 Putter

• 3 weeks later...

You guys are insane Natalie Gulbis is hot, Kelly is cute at best

What's in my bag?
Driver- Taylormade TP Burner 2.0 5 wood- Launcher (4-GW)- Jpx Pro 800 SW- X Forged LW- 588 X Wedge- Tp-Z Putter- Unitized Tiempo

"Hard work beats talent"-Tim Tebow

Note: This thread is 4051 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!