IGNORED

Hobbies besides Golf?

TravelGolfer
Note: This thread is 3437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Football, rugby, photography.

In my Xtreme Sport bag
'09 Burner 9.5*
F50 15* 3 Wood
Burner 18* 5 Wood
MX-19 4-GW SV Tour 54.12 & 58.08 White Hot 2-Ball SRT

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saxophone

harmonica

Bass guitar

Key boards

computer & web site programming (when I'm not doing it for a living)

Hot rodding (not so much any more)

Drinking Beer

I have TOO many masters!!!!!

I have bowhunted heavily for the past 19 years. Golf bit me so hard this past year (08) that I didn't even hunt this past season. I think I might need help!

I'm also an associate pastor and very involved in church. In fact, I've tried to pass golf off as a ministry, but nobody buys it. Several men in the church do get together often in the warmer months to play, though.

My hobbies other than golf include snowmobiling and cutting firewood.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Photography (Small Business, more for fun than money)... Kayaking (flatwater and whitewater), Nintendo Wii, Apple Computers...

WITB
Driver: Ping G425 - Aldila Rogue White
3 Wood: Nike SQ Dymo 
Hybrid: TaylorMade SLDR
Irons: Ping i525 Retro Spec
Wedges: Cleveland 588 (52,56,60)
Putter: Never Compromise Gamble Limited Custom

Balls: Titleist ProV1

What are some of your other hobbies?

Exchanging opinions and information on forums such as this one (seriously). My favorites are this and the CNN political forum. I enjoy discussing topics with people in a dispassionate, but informed manner. Actually, I would rather do it in person, and do that often. However, the internet does give us access to many more people and at various times. Right now, it is 4:20 AM Eastern Time on Saturday, and here I am posting. There is no one awake around her, including my wife, so this is my outlet for communication.

I have learned from the opinions and posts of others, and I believe they have learnd from me, based on the messages they have sent me or put on the Control Panel. So, it is a two way street, as it should be.

Mitch Pezdek------Dash Aficionado and Legend in My Own Mind

Tennis is my passion. At the moment it is a bit on hold, since I got into golf.
I also like skiing, but it is cancelled for this winter. I opted for a full year golf club membership instead.
Also, I like photography.

In my Tour Combo Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°
5W: 2008 Burner 18°
3H: Idea Pro Gold 20°4H: 2008 Burner Rescue 22°Irons: MP52 R300 5-PWedges: Vokey SM 50.08, 54.11, 58.04, 60.11Putter: Itsy Bitsy SpiderBall: TP Red

• 2 weeks later...
I used to play competitive tennis, but now I just play for fun and excersise. I also have a motorsport and sports photography business on the side that is fun. If you live in Central FL and want some pro-quality sports photography for any sporting event, let me know!

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

Used to be hunting, mostly upland bird hunting. Golf in the warm months, hunt in the cold months and the walking was more vigirous then golf so it help keep me in shape. Now birds and land are hard to find, so now its video games on the Wii.

Craig 

Yeah, wanna make 14 dollars the hard way?

with golf being my favorite hobby, snowboarding would have to be my second favorite. its really fun, except when you go off a jump, fall face first and break your wrist. and yes, that just happened monday...

In My Ozone Stand Bag:
Driver: Burner 10.5* Stiff
3 Wood: Burner 15* Stiff
Hybrid: Burner 19* Stiff
Irons: Tour Burner 4-GWWedges: CG14 54.12, 58.12Putter: SabertoothBall: TP Back Rangefinder: GX-IHome Course: http://www.strawberryridgegolfcourse.com/

Text sports sims. For those that may not be familiar with them, they're somewhat like fantasy sports, but not based on actual players. You basically run a sports franchise. There are sims for most major sports. I particularly like Out of the Park Baseball and Front Office Football.

Driver: HiBore
Fairway Woods: Prostaff FS #3 Great Big Bertha II #7
Irons: Staff Di7 Irons 4-GW
Wedges: CG10 54* CG12 60*
Putter: Black MaxBall: Trispeed

Going to baseball games(Go Mets!), guns, cars, fantasy baseball, cars, fishing, cars, video games, and more cars.
The Hefty Lefty!
2009 R7 LIMITED 10.5 deg. Matrix Ozik 55g R
A3 Hybrid Irons 6-PW
A3 Hybrids 3: 19 deg, 4: 22 deg, 5: 25 deg.
: Black Max GW 52 deg. Vision SW 56 deg. 2009 XG Teron 35"My bag is full of brand new clubs! Well except for that trusty sand wedge.

Used to be hunting, mostly upland bird hunting. Golf in the warm months, hunt in the cold months and the walking was more vigirous then golf so it help keep me in shape. Now birds and land are hard to find, so now its video games on the Wii.

I go out by Norton every year for opening of Jayha....er Pheasant season....... ;)

I've spent most of my life golfing - the rest I've just wasted.

In my bag todayâ¦.
Driver: 2009 S9-1 10.5
19d Hybrid4-SW:2008 FP 58/10 Mizuno MP T-10Putter: White Hot XG Sabertooth

HUNTING. with a rifle, bow, shotgun, etc. usually all i do is deer and duck hunt during the off season and i might go turkey hunting a few times. but if hunting season its not in i like to go FISHING. and ill play some FOOTBALL and BASEBALL.and i try to work out too like running, lifting weights. etc. just a lost of weight and strength training mostly.
Driver: Taylormade R9
fairway wood: Cleveland Launcher 15 degree
hybrid: titleist 585 17
irons: Taylormade mb tp smoke 3-pw
wedges: Titleist vokey wedgesputter:sc ss newport 2, 34"Bag: ping vantage bag(team bag)

Note: This thread is 3437 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!