IGNORED

what's your favorite(modern)blade

Note: This thread is 5593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

what is your favorite modern blade and why?

in my x72 stand bag
g10 driver 10.5
g10 3-wood 15.5
g10 3 iron hybrid
cg gold with actionlite flighted vokey spin milled oil can 56 t35 60 degree anser 2 putterz urs

Titleist ZM. Err, because it was the one that I hit the best last summer when I was looking for a new set of irons. There are a lot of good blades out there. I wouldn't mind getting a set of 695MB's either. I'd really like a set of Scratch SB-1's too. Chances are I'll end up with a set of those sooner or later.

Yonex Ezone Type 380 | Tour Edge Exotics CB Pro | Miura 1957 Irons | Yururi Wedges | Scotty Cameron Super Rat | TaylorMade Penta

TourStage blades

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

Mizuno mp33 because they look great, play great and feel great, just like butter! I have played the mp33 for about 2 years and also have played my best golf this year shooting under par 3 times. ( -3, -1 and -1) lastly they are reasonably price below is an example of a set that sold for under $166 including shipping.

I played the 5-pw and just started to put the 4 iron back in my bag. I would buy another set in a second.

I play the Dynamic Golf Regular which are 127 grams and would like to find Nippon shaft that run under 100 grams per shaft.

Mp 33 sold on ebay for under $163

http://cgi.ebay.com/MIZUNO-MP-33-Gra...1%7C240%3A1318

Titleist 910 D2 9.5 Driver
Titleist 910 F15 & 21 degree fairway wood
Titleist 910 hybrid 24 degree
Mizuno Mp33 5 - PW
52/1056/1160/5

"Yonex ADX Blade putter, odyssey two ball blade putter, both  33"

ProV-1

My favorites would be the MP-33's and the Titleist 690.mb's. both are easy to hit and have forgiveness that a lot of blades do not have

I agree on this. You are right the mp 33's and the titleists are very forgiving for blades.

"People think the size of the head is most important. Wrong. It's getting a quality shaft. test different shafts to see which goes the straightest. Also, more degrees of loft on the head is better than less. Eleven degrees is about right."

I like alot of them, but in order (based on looks not play);

Wilson Staff Fg59
MP-67
Cleveland CG Tour
TaylorMade TP MB Smoke
Miura Forged Blade
Macgregor MT Pro-M irons

Based on Play (doesn't matter since I'm not good enough to play blades);
MP-67

Sorry for listing so many.

Where I play: Mission Viejo CC and
long Beach Skylinks

In My Red Cleveland Club Count Bag Today;
Hibore XLS 11.5* w/ Diamana Redboard Flowerband 63 S 2009 Launcher 3WD HT 17* w/ Graffalloy Epic 87g S Hibore XLS Hybrid 22* w/ Graffalloy Epic S and 25* w/ Project X 6.0 CG2 4-PW w/ Project X 6.0 HL...

mp 37's trust me... often over looked by the 33's, but these are just as good if not better. they look great and perform as well. they are also good if you have a high ball flight.

Cobra pro cb or mb. Forgiving for a blade and very clean looking.

What's In My Bag

Driver R9 Supertri 9.5
3 WoodR9
3 Hybrid: Baffler DWSIrons X-20 Tour 4-PWGap Wedge RAC TP SmokeSand Wedge Vokey 56.14Lob Wedge Vokey SM 60.7Putter:SeeMore FGP Black

I'd have to go with the Titleist 660's... much more forgiving than you would expect.

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

mp-32s. they are soft as butter, just forgiving enough, and not insanely small. basically blade feel and i10 like forgiveness

In my Hoofer Vantage

Driver: 907D2 9.5*
Wood: 906F4 15.5* 3 wood
Hybrid: 585H 19*Irons: i10 3-pwWedges: tp black z 52* & 58*Putter: tracy II

I have a set of MP-14's that I love, but I don't know if that would qualify as modern. I just love the entire Mizuno line-up. Although, I think that the Miura blades are as nice a looking iron as I have ever seen. I have yet to hit them though.

Driver: MP-600 9.5 w/ Fujikura E360 Stiff Shaft
4 Wood: F-60 16.5 w/ Exsar FS3 Stiff Shaft
Irons:MP-57 3-PW w/ Dynamic Gold S300 Shafts
Wedges: MP-R Black-Ni 52, 56, & 60
Putter: Studio Select Newport 2Ball: ProV1/ProV1xGrips: Winn Xi7

I like The Taylormade Tp Mb Smokes, Callaway X Proto's, but as of now Im really liking the Nike Forged Blades (not the VRs).

Burner 10.5* driver
Burner 3 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Burner 5 wood GD Pershing Shaft
Tour Burner irons
Rac black 52* Rac satin 60* Red x 3 pro v1

I really like the look of the mp-37's, if I were good enough for them I would probably play them.
In the Bag:

Driver 10.5 r7 460 ti Reax regular shaft
3 Wood 15.5 LD F Speed Aldila NV stiff shaft
Hybrids 19 Tour Burner Rescue Reax stiff shaft. 21 degree torch series saber shaftIrons Sliver Scot 4-pw Rifle 5.0 shaftsSand Wedge 56 Degree Cg10 Black pearl finish 2 dotLob Wedge 60...

For me it definently what i hav now the mp-67. They are 1 of the two best blades for feel and looks.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

Toss up between MacGregor 1025 V-foils b/c they are just a great old traditional style and feel solid when hit and the new Niki V's which are just down right SEXY IMO.

Note: This thread is 5593 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!