IGNORED

couses on the cape

Kcas77
Note: This thread is 5621 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

the cape is supposed to have amazing couses but ive only found 3 that i really like the first is brookside club, cranberry valley, finally olde barnstable fairgrounds. anyone have suggestions

A little punctuation goes a long way. Just a suggestion.

great suggestion...but next time i would suggest to offer some insight on the subject.

Anyway kcas, i went to cranberry valley and i agree it looks like a great course. I would suggest eastward hoe, however its private. i also liked the looks of new seabury as its on the ocean. sadly i have not been able to play these

Here's another thread that had similar inquiry:
http://thesandtrap.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13741

This is part of my reply...
I grew up on the Cape but left in the 80's. Over the years I have been back to visit family and play golf at a variety of courses. There are a lot of muni that you can choose from.
I would try:

Dennis Pines
Bass River
Highlands
Blue Rock (a par 3 course)
Twin Brooks (another 3 par course).

Enjoy.

Cheers,
Eric

what's in my Sun Mtn bag:
Driver: 3-Wood: Big Bertha Irons: Mizuno MP-54 Wedge: Mizuno 56°-10° Putter: Newport 2 Ball: Pro Vx

Note: This thread is 5621 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!