IGNORED

Scorecard holder for walking/carrying

Note: This thread is 5610 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been trying to find a good scorecard holder to use while walking the course carrying my bag. I have found a number of options for wallet-style leather holders to keep in your pocket, but I find it uncomfortable to have a wallet in my pocket while swinging. Does anyone know of a good scorecard holder that can be clipped to a golf bag with a carabiner or clip?

Google has been pretty unhelpful, which was a bit of a surprise to me. I'm contemplating just finding a small clipboard and carabiner to use, but I'd prefer something that can be closed to protect the scorecard (and to look a little less junky). Any suggestions will be most appreciated!

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

These are great covered clipboards, don't know if it is quite what you are looking for. The 10507 looks like it would be a good size for a scorecard.

http://www.nicetoys.com/Saundersaluminumsnapak.html

"You can foment revolution or you can cure your slice - life is too short for both" David Owen

WITB*: 2010 winter edition

Driver: AyrtimeFW/hybrid: Distance Master Pro Steel 5w, 7w, 27* hybridIrons: Powerplay 5000 hybrids (6i-SW)Wedge: SMT Durometer 55 degPutter: Z/I Omega mallet*as soon...

I just slide mine into an outside pocket on my bag...

In the Matrix XTT Standbag:

Driver: Biggest Big Bertha 11*
Fairway Wood: Steelhead Plus 3 Wood
Irons: T-Zoid Titanium Insert irons 3-SWWedge: Vokey Spin Milled Oil Can 60.04Putter: Pro Platinum Laguna 34" w/ British Open '04 headcoverBall: ProV1 Rule35 Playing again after a three year hiatus...

My bag actually comes with a card and pen holder. It was the deciding factor to buy the Ogio over the Nike. LOL. I used to just put the card in a side pocket of my bag and grap it after every hole. I'd have the pencil on my ear next to my head. Before that, I put the card in my back pocket, but didn't like it.

The wallet scorecard thing is really thin. It's not like a real bifold wallet so this could still be an option.

In my Ogio Ozone Bag:
TM Superquad 9.5* UST Proforce 77g Stiff
15* Sonartec SS-2.5 (Pershing stiff)
19* TM Burner (stock stiff)
4-U - PING i10 White dot, +1.25 inches, ZZ65 stiff shafts55*/11* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)60*/12* Snake Eyes Form Forged (DGS300)Ping i10 1/2 MoonTitleist ProV1

Try golf galaxy they have got tons of little golf things. Might be worth a shot.

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

I did a search and found a disc golf site that had something with a slight interest. Doesn't look like it would protect the card in the rain but it has some features and is pretty cheap. Check it out.

http://www.disc•••••••••.com/Card-Ca...er-p-5106.html

Driver: 4DX T 10.5 Evolver w/ Redboard
Hybrids: G5: 16*, 19*, 22*
Irons: Ping Eye 2 +no+ (5-PW)
Wedges: CG12: 52/10, 56/14, 60/10
Putter: C&L flowneckBall: Z-Star

Thanks for all the replies. The disc golf product looks pretty close (the metal clamshell ones are more the design I had in mind, but they don't seem to have a clip point and I'd rather have a material other than metal). Around here in LA, rain protection probably isn't a big issue.

I suppose a new bag would be an option, but I think I'm going to make mine last until I can afford new clubs.

Anyway, thanks !

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Note: This thread is 5610 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!