IGNORED

"Established Member" Usergroup

iacas
Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Where in the control panel can I keep track of my reputation level?

Very bottom, the reputation area. Mine says (to the right) "134 point(s) total". The reputation comments are below it.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 5 months later...
Where do I go to edit my signature?

"USER CP" on the top left corner.

Driver Ping G10 10.5*
Hybrids Ping G5 (3) 19* Bridgestone J36 (4) 22*
Irons Mizuno MP-57 5-PW
Wedges Srixon WG-504 52.08 Bridgestone WC Copper 56.13
Putter 33" Scotty Cameron Studio Select #2

What is the difference between Rep Power and Reutation Level?
Driver: 9.5° 905R Stiff Aldila NV 65
3 Wood: 15.° Pro Trajectory 906F4 Stiff Aldila VS Proto Blue
Hybrid: 19.0° 503 H Stiff Dynamic Gold S400
Hybrid: 21.0° Edge C.F.T. Ti Stiff Aldila NVS
Irons: 775cb 4-GW w/S300 Sand Wedge: Vokey 58° Puttter: Laguna Mid-Slant Pro PlatinumBall: ProV1Bag: Li...

• Administrator
What is the difference between Rep Power and Reutation Level?

I think that's been answered already. But here's a short version:

Rep Power - a measure of your ability to affect the reputation level of others. Reputation Level - a measure of how good your reputation is.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Sorry, I haven't used a forum much before and I just can't figure out where to find my reputation status. I clicked on User CP in the top left corner and have looked all around for my reputation status. I can't find it anywhere.

Where exactly should I be looking?

Driver: Launcher, 10.5°
Fairway: Big Bertha 2007, 15° & 18°
Hybrid: Rapture, 21° & 24°
Irons: Big Bertha 2006, 5 - PW
Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

• Administrator
Sorry, I haven't used a forum much before and I just can't figure out where to find my reputation status. I clicked on User CP in the top left corner and have looked all around for my reputation status. I can't find it anywhere.

This too has already been answered.

If you visit this page, http://thesandtrap.com/forum/usercp.php , it will tell you how many reputation points you have. Your reputation power is displayed on each of your posts (yours is 1 currently). That means you could affect my reputation by a total of one point, good or bad. Everyone starts with 10 reputation points.

If you visit this page,

I have been to this page and there is nothing there about reputation points. It has a listing of recent threads I have subscribed to and a table of various options and settings on the left side. I have been through all of these options and don't see anything about reputation.

Wedges: Vokey, 52° & 56°Putter: White Hot XG, Rossie Ball: HX HotI'm not saying my golf game went bad, but if I grew tomatoes, they'd come up sliced. ~ Lee Trevino

• Administrator
I have been to this page and there is nothing there about reputation points. It has a listing of recent threads I have subscribed to and a table of various options and settings on the left side. I have been through all of these options and don't see anything about reputation.

Yes, there is.

Yes, there is.

I haven't been able to find the reputation section either. Maybe it's just easy to overlook; either way, here's a screen cap of what my user cp looks like:

Driver: 905R 9.5° (Titleist Speeder by Fujikura - S)
3-Wood: 906F2 15° (UST Proforce v2 - S)
5-Wood: 909F3 18° (Matrix Ozick - S)
Irons: Amp Irons 4-PW (True Temper Dynalite 90 - S)
Wedges:   Oil Can 248.06, 254.10, 260.04
Putter: White Hot XG #5

My screen looks the same as jeffr92. Maybe we have the screen view set up wrong?

• Administrator
My screen looks the same as jeffr92. Maybe we have the screen view set up wrong?

OK, so you don't see it because you've not received any reputation comments yet, in which case your rep total can't be under 10 because the only way it could drop would be to receive negative reputation (comments).

Let's move on now.

Ok here is how it works.....you will not see a reputation section in the user CP if you have not had anyone provide feedback(points) on your reputation (positive or negative). Once you have a person give you a reputation point that panel will display in your user CP.

This explains why jeffr92 can not see the panel in his user CP...because he hasn't received any points - positive or negative.

Erik sees it because he has tonnes of positive reputation points and again it is different than the rep power located with your avatar each time you post.

I just received a positive point and can now see the panel in my User CP

Hope this helps clear things up.
What's in the bag

Driver: Speed LD F Driver 9.5°
5 wood: 909F2 18.5°
Hybrid: EDGE CFT 21°Irons: i5 - 4-pwWedges: CG10 52°, 56°, & 60° degreePutter: Udrainium Doc 15Ball: DT SoLoHome Courses: Spring Lakes Golf Club, Stouffville, ON & Ocean Ridge Plantation Golf, Sunset...

Ok here is how it works.....you will not see a reputation section in the user CP if you have not had anyone provide feedback(points) on your reputation (positive or negative). Once you have a person give you a reputation point that panel will display in your user CP.

That's weird.. I have 0 reputation points, and I can view my User CP?

Driver: Tour Burner 9.5*
3W: r7 Draw 15*
2H: Slingshot Hybrid 17*
7W: Launcher Sport 22*
Irons: Launcher 5-PWGW: X-Tour 50*SW: SV Tour 56*Putter: Sabertooth 34"Ball: TaylorMade TP LD Red

• Administrator
That's weird.. I have 0 reputation points, and I can view my User CP?

Again, you have 10 reputation points. You have 0 reputation power. They're different.

And of course you can see your user control panel. What you can't see is one of the PANELS in your user control panel that displays reputation comments.

Again, you have 10 reputation points. You have 0 reputation power. They're different.

what is the difference between points and power?
In My Bag

Driver: Sasquatch 460 9.5°
3 Wood: Laser 3 Wood 15°
5 Wood: r7 19° (Stiff)Irons: S58 Irons 4-PW Orange DotWedge: Harmonized 60°Wedge: Z TP 54°Putter: Tiffany 34"Balls: Pro V1 Shoes: Adidas Tour 360 IIThe Meadows Golf Coursewww.themeadowsgc.comAge: 16

• Administrator
what is the difference between points and power?

Scroll up a little or something.

Note: This thread is 1535 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!