Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bogeyhitter25

Rock Bottom Golf

75 posts in this topic

I was wondering if anybody here has gotten a couple of items from Rock Bottom Golf. I'm not sure of the shipping. I want to get 2 things for $90.

One thing said shipping was $16.99, and the other said $9.99, so does anybody know if I add the shipping or something? Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, didn't look as far down as I had to, sorry.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I bought a couple of golf items from Rock Bottom Golf and they were professional and I received my items on time.

I'm thinking about ordering a Nike SQ SuMo for $99.

Been using Rock for years and have allways had good things to say about them.

I've ordered from RBG twice now ... once was through an eBay auction where I got 3 dozen TM "reds" for $36 shipped ... would buy from them again as well.

Hi, i was just wondering if http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/ was legit or not.....Please dont post unless 100% sure....
I am looking at buying a nike sq 5000, but want to make sure its going to be real before i buy.
Thanx!
....Brad

I have never used it, but I have heard users here recommend it so it's most likely legit.

Hi, i was just wondering if

I've ordered several things from RockBottom both directly and on EBAY and I've always been very pleased with the transaction and the merchandise. I would not hesitate ordering anything from them in the future.

I have also dealt with RockBottomGolf.com several times including a few 'high ticket' items and never had an issue.

They are legit. I bought a set of Adams wedges off them and they were great to deal with. Shipped them internationally and they were still cheaper than getting them locally and they provided full tracking info which showed that they shipped the order the day I placed it.

I have made a few purchases from them. No problems. I will definitely buy from them again.

Thanks for the help! Just ordered a Nike SQ 5000, can't wait till it gets here, let you all no how it goes!!!!!
Thanx again!

I can attest to making purchases on multiple occaisons from Rock Bottom Golf. They are definitely legit and very good from a fast delivery and customer service perspective. Highly recommended!!