IGNORED

Rock Bottom Golf

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 2876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have also dealt with RockBottomGolf.com several times including a few 'high ticket' items and never had an issue.
Driver: SQ DYMO STR8-Fit
4 Wood: SQ DYMO
2H (17*), 4H (23*) & 5H (26*): Fli-Hi CLK
Irons (5-6): MX-900; (7-PW): MP-60
Wedges (51/6*): MP-T Chrome; (56/13): MP-R ChromePutter: White Hot XG 2-Ball CSPreferred Ball: e5+/e7+/B330-RXGPS Unit: NEOPush Cart: 2.0

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are legit. I bought a set of Adams wedges off them and they were great to deal with. Shipped them internationally and they were still cheaper than getting them locally and they provided full tracking info which showed that they shipped the order the day I placed it.

Thanks for the help! Just ordered a Nike SQ 5000, can't wait till it gets here, let you all no how it goes!!!!!
Thanx again!

Whats in my R7 bag:
Driver:Nike Sq 5000 (The Beast)
3 Wood: Burner tp 14.5
VR Blades P-2
Wedges: 52,56,60 CG12 Putter: 2 Ball

I can attest to making purchases on multiple occaisons from Rock Bottom Golf. They are definitely legit and very good from a fast delivery and customer service perspective. Highly recommended!!

Driver: Taylor Made RBZ HL
3-Wood:Taylor Made RBZ 16*
Hybrid: Taylor Made RBZ 19* and 22*
4i-PW: Titleist AP 1
Wedges: Vokey 54*, 60* Putter: Cameron Squareback 2 Ball: Pro V1x

Definitely legit; I have used them many times.

My Tools of Ignorance:

Driver: Ping I20 9.5*
Woods/Hybrids: Cobra AMP 3W and 3 HY

Irons: Cobra AMP 4-GW

Wedges: Callaway Forged Copper 56* and 60*

Putters: Scotty Cameron  35" (Several of the flow neck blade variety)

Ball: Bridgestone B330-RX and Srixon Z-Star

Bag: Nike Performance Carry

Legit and highly recommended.

In my UnderArmour Links stand bag...

Driver: '07 Burner 9.5° (stiff graphite shaft)
Woods: SasQuatch 17° 4-Wood (stiff graphite shaft)
Hybrid: 4DX Ironwood 20° (stiff graphite shaft)Irons/Wedges: Apex Edge 3-PW, GW, SW (stiff shaft); Carnoustie 60° LWPutter: Rossa AGSI+ Corzina...

I'v purchased there numerous times without issue.
Weapons Of Choice
R5 Dual 9.5* Driver
R7 Draw Hybrid 3
Tight Lies #4 16* Fairway Wood
HCT Tour Irons 5-SW CG-11 52 CG-11 56 CG-11 60 BC-101 Putter

They always have a few coupons going, but you can only use one per order. Google around for a coupon - you can usually get free shipping! Sometimes a free towel or 5% off or something like that.

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Thanks for the help!

Whats in my R7 bag:
Driver:Nike Sq 5000 (The Beast)
3 Wood: Burner tp 14.5
VR Blades P-2
Wedges: 52,56,60 CG12 Putter: 2 Ball

I've bought several clubs from them online and at golf shows - highly recommended.

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

I hear all of you saying legit but how do they afford to have such low prices? Nearly 100 $ off a new driver makes you think knock off. Are things used?

In my bag:
Driver: Big Bertha Diablo 10* N
Fairway wood: Big Bertha Diablo 15*N
Irons:Big Bertha 06' (3-PW)
Wedge: Sandwedge 56*Wedge: Lob 60*Putter: White Hot XG#1Ball: Big Bertha Diablo , HX Hot Bite, Warbird

great website. legit. Often they'll buy golf stores going out of business or get wholesale lots for cheap ...

like Heavy Putter just sold RBG.com a TON of putters and they sold them on ebay.

legit

What's In My Bag?
Driver : Diablo
3wood : Diablo
Hybrid : 3DX RC Ironwood #3 20*
Irons : j36 cb's Putter : Tour Platinum 7081Ball : TP Black LDPHome Course :Lonnie Poole Golf Course at NC State University 74.7/134Eagle Ridge Golf Club 73.0/131

I hear all of you saying legit but how do they afford to have such low prices? Nearly 100 $ off a new driver makes you think knock off. Are things used?

If it was a knock off, the product wouldnt be advertised as the real deal with picture, and such.

RockBottomGolf is my favorite golf store online. Their prices are unbeatable, I can save $50-$100 PER CLUB in comparison to a store like Dicks Sporting Goods. They almost always have a free promotion, such as free glasses, towels, free shipping, etc. Their shipping is always under 24 hours, and arrived within 3 business days for me - I ordered some Calloway Warbirds at $9.99 a dozen on Wednesday, received them on Friday. Seriously one of the few places online that are safe, fast, and cheap.

• 1 month later...
I've been reading these reviews on rockbottomgolf.com, and I'm surprised by how mixed they are. Some are very positive, while others are extremely negative that would make you think the positive ones never existed.

http://www.epinions.com/pr-Online_St...ews/pp_~1#list

I was wondering if anyone here has bought anything from them?
The new set I just bought was from them. I still have not received the clubs (they arrived at my brother's in the US, I will be getting them here next week) but so far as I can see from the pics (that I posted here) everything is good. Also their service was very good, they replied to my emails in no more than 12 hours, and I even made a mistake in the billing address when I placed my order but they contacted me about it and when I corrected it they went on with the order right away.

Their shipping was very fast as promised, and the stuff arrived all in factory seal and in neat packing (as I could see from pics).

The only negative, which I think was my fault to start with, was when I provided them with a wrong billing address the first time, they made a request to the bank for withdrawal, but when they realized it was wrong and asked me for the correct one, they made another withdrawal request, which made me think they have withdrawn the money twice. But it appeared that they had only withdrawn on the 2nd time and that the first transaction was put on hold and never completed and will be automatically cleared by the bank.

I am really surprised by some of the bad reviews put on that site. What's your experience?
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

Note: This thread is 2876 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!