IGNORED

Rock Bottom Golf

Q.Q.Quillume
Note: This thread is 2855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rockbottom.com is excellent. I have ordered from their website as well as Ebay auctions.
Another good company is 3Balls Golf...
I trust both... and love their quick shipping!

Driver :T Edge CB-1 or Cally Mini Driver 14* or GBB 11*
Tour Edge CB2 15* 3 wood (Best Club Ever!)

Callaway XR 5Wood (New BCE!)

Hybrids: Nike SQ 23*  Tour Edge 28*

Irons: TMade RAC  7-PW   T Flight 56 SWedge
Putter: Odyssey 2 Ball Blade, SStroke flatside to hole

I have ordered several things from rockbottomgolf and gotten good service, very quick shipping, 3 days from time of order. I guess they sell such a high volume that they can offer such great prices. Best online store to order from, im sure there are others that are good as well but i would highly recommend rockbottomgolf, best prices, fast shipping, and a large selection of items to choose from. The feedback is very useful as I recently bought a pair of golf shoes and from the feedback i found out they run small so i ordered a size bigger and they fit perfectly and got a nice pair of shoes for a very small price.

In my bag
Driver-top flite cannon 460 cc 10.5 deg, reg flex
3 Wood-ACUITY GOLF RCX 14°
3h-warrior golf tcp 20°
4h-warrior golf tcp 23°5h-warrior golf tcp 26° 6-pw-AFFINITY / ORLIMAR HT2 SERIES irons steel shafts regular flex56° sw-tour seriesram puttergolf balls-intech beta ti

They're legit.

I have dealt with them on a number of occasions. Alot of my friends & families updated equipment has come from them. Outside of the fact that they use a courier service for shipping to canada(nightmare brokerage fees...) i have yet to have any problem with them.

Actually did a paper on them for my e-commerce class.

OHIO

In my Revolver Bag
R9 460, RIP
R9 TP 3 Wood, Diamana 'ilima 70*Idea Pro Black 20*Titleist AP1 712 4-AW Spin Milled Black Nickel 56.08 & 60.10

Wow, this is great to read. I have thought about this myself but I have a friend of mine who has been buying clubs/balls and various items for many years and no problems with any of the transactions. He always recommends it for deals on the site.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Very good company. I've been pleased other than one purchase late last year. They don't seem to be careful when it comes to shafts. I ordered a Pershing shaft listed as new. It was anything but new. The shaft was 1 1/4 inches short, already prepped, and had jagged teeth-type marks near the end. The same thing happened two more times when I asked for a replacement. It was a farce. I'd ask them to be extra careful and they'd insist the shaft was pristine, then I received one that looked identical to the original. I would have sworn it was the same shaft if I hadn't tried a different flex just to give them a chance to find a new one.

Let me emphasize customer service was excellent throughout that experience, always providing free return postage. Every club I've purchased has been at least as good as advertised. But I won't be in a hurry to order shafts from them again. After I engaged in the back and forth regarding the Pershing shaft they changed their listing to include the term "Tip Prepped." That was hardly adequate. The jagged marks on the end were hardly typical prepping. The local golf store couldn't even tell which end of the shaft had been cut and didn't want to install it, given the condition.

Purchased many items from them. The only problem I had was trying to return some gloves that they sent out that were the wrong size. Never the less I still buy from them

Driver: TaylorMade Burner Superfast  9.5*

3 wood: Callaway X

5 wood: Cobra F/ST Speed LD

Irons: Orlimar HipSteel
Wedges: Vokey 50*, 54*SM, 58*SM

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura

Ball: ProV1 

Shoes: FootJoy 

Bag: Callaway

Cart: Yamaha Gas

Home course:  Umpqua Golf Resort

Rock Bottom is great. I always end up adding like $10 more of random stuff to get to $75 so I can get free shipping.

In my Grom:

Driver: MX 560
Irons: Idea a3 3H, 4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Wedges: GT Tight Lies Sandwedge, GT Tight Lies LobwedgePutter: White Steel #5

I have purchased a hybrid and Driver(separate purchases) from Rock Bottom Golf. Both purchases went as smooth as could be. Couldn't be happier.

- Joel

TM M3 10.5 | TM M3 17 | Adams A12 3-4 hybrid | Mizuno JPX 919 Tour 5-PW

Vokey 50/54/60 | Odyssey Stroke Lab 7s | Bridgestone Tour B XS

Home Courses - Willow Run & Bakker Crossing

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Rock Bottom was the first online golf purchasing experience i had, since getting back into the sport. Very pleased with the customer service, and my brand new clubs. Will purchase from them again, when they have another deal i can capitolize on.

Primary Bag  | PING G410+ 9deg | Titleist 917F 16.5deg | TM rescue hybrid 18deg | King Cobra Black Utility 21deg | TM P790 5-AW Recoil shafts | TM MG2 54/58 Wedges | TM Spider X putter 

very legit bottom line i have mad multiple purchases from them, and i have never had any complaints

My Home Course http://www.golfcluboftexas.com
Driver- Taylor Made Burner
Hybrid- CPR 22 Deg.
Irons- Taylor Made Burners 4i- AW
Wedges- Cleveland 54, 56, 60 DegPutter- Cleveland Classic 2 Ball- Callaway IxBag- Ben Hogan Stand Bag

They're legit. They can offer lower prices because they don't have as much of a markup to cover their retail store overhead such as money spent on rent, employee pay, etc.

Wow, I never noticed the deals they have on balls. I never buy Nike balls because of the cost, but for $9 a dozen I'm almost forced to buy them.
Last 5 Rounds: 103 (+38), 124 (+42), 101 (+36), 104 (+39), 109 (+44)

Excellent shop. Actually it's the only place I put my orders on and feel totally safe and satisfied. Spent over $1500 at their site over the last year, and will spend more this summer. (If only they carry MP T-10 wedges!!)

The only let down is that they don't carry everything you're looking for like Golfsmith or Edwin Watts.They have a huge inventory but not everything you can think about. You just buy what suits you from their inventory.
My achievements:
Eagles: 0
Birdies: 18
Best Round: 89

I bought an 09 Burner driver off them about a month ago and was very pleased with the service. Cheap postage (not many places ship overseas) and arrived within 4 days from purchasing! Will certainly buy from them again.

Driver: :tmade: R1 S 10 degree Wood: :ping: G20 3W Hybrid: :nike:Covert Pro 3H
Irons: :tmade: Rocketbladez Tour 4i-AW KBS S SW: :cleveland: CG15 54 degree
LW: :cleveland: CG15 58 degree Putter: :tmade: Corza Ghost Ball: :tmade: Penta

Note: This thread is 2855 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!