IGNORED

Why you tube????

JackLee
Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Just wondering why players are using you tube to post swing videos for analysis. Seems like the only controls are play, pause, and try to move the slider where you want it.

http://www.swingacademy.com/login.as...2fDefault.aspx is much better. It has slow motion, forward, backward, etc., all of the controls needed to carefully examine a swing. I think you can have their software analyze your swing, and you can just put links to your videos in a forum post, if that is permitted here. I have not posted swing videos there, but it looks like it is free.

Also, the Sand Trap is offering free swing analysis. See the first sticky post in the Swing Tips Forum.

I would post there, but it says my videos are too large. I don't know how to compress them.

In my s63 Staff Bag:

Pro Titanium 983K, 9.5*, Fujikura Speeder Stiff
Tour Model 1-PW (1991), True Temper Dynamic Gold S300
54* SW C-01H, 34", 343g Tour 900, 35"

Thanks for the link. I've registered, just awaiting my verification code. Interested in checking this out.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

thanks for the suggestions. since i do not know how to link the videos up to this site...(would still be interested if videos are accepted), i did send 2 clips of my kid's swing to swing academy. feel free to comment, thanks!

Note: This thread is 5580 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!