IGNORED

Favorite movie

MI Rob
Note: This thread is 3536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Eagle Eye, Traitor, and Shooter

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

• 4 years later...
Originally Posted by MI Rob

What's your favorite movie?

The Adventures of Robin Hood, starring Errol Flynn and Olivia De Haviland

Drivers: Bag 1 - TM R11 (10.5°); Bag 2 - Ping G5 (9°),
Fairway woods: #1 - TM RBZ Tour (14.5°) & TM System 2 Raylor (17°); #2 - TM Burner (15°) & TM V-Steel (18°)
Hybrid: #1 - TM Rocketballz (19°); #2 - Ping G5 (19°)
Irons: #1 - Ping i3+; #2 - Hogan Edge  (both 4-pw, +1" shaft)
Wedges: #1 - Ping i3+ U wedge (52°) & Ping Eye 2+ BeCu (60°); #2 - Ping ISI Sand BeCu (52°) & Cleveland CG11 lob (60°)
Putters: Ping B60i & Anser 2, Odyssey White Steel 2-Ball & White Hot XG #9, Lamkim Jumbp grips
Golf Balls: Titleist Pro V1, Bridgestone B330, Callaway SR1, Slazenger Grips: Lamkin Crossline
Golf Shoes: Footjoy & Adidas; Golf Glove: Footjoy StaSof®; Golf Bag: Ping Hoofer
I love this game! :-D

All time favorite: Platoon.

Others in no order:

The Godfather 1 & 2

Cool Hand Luke

Anchorman

Goodfellas

Fast Food Nation

The Sting

The Dark Knight

Gross Pointe Blank

Gangs Of New York

Seven

12 Monkeys

The Matrix

my get up and go musta got up and went..

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Shawshank Redemption

Dumb & Dumber

The Big Lebowski

Office Space

The Usual Suspects

Fight Club

All the Rambo movies

All the Rocky movies

All the Die Hard movies

All Star Wars movies

All Star Trek movies

Dr Strangelove... - there's no fighting in the war room! Minority Report - RUN! Tropic Thunder - you don't go full retard! Rear Window/N by NW/Vertigo Before Sunrise/Before Sunset Amelie Inception The Natural/Moneyball

Steve

Kill slow play. Allow walking. Reduce ineffective golf instruction. Use environmentally friendly course maintenance.

Godfather 1+2, Scarface. South Park movie and the first X-files movie

Follow me on twitter

Chris, although my friends call me Mr.L

I've thought about it several times, and keep coming back to Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. There are so many different genres, it's hard to pick one movie, but when asked for one movie, I'll provide one. Some replies in this thread seems to just be posting movies they like.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

The Departed

There's not a better movie with better character development, an all star cast, a great plot, and spectacular acting.

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

Harvy.....A black and white Jimmy Stewart movie

The African Queen.....Humphrey Bogart and Kathreen Hepburn

Little Big Man......Dustin Hoffman

Christmas Story

9* Geek No Brainer with red Stiff Gallofory shaft
15* R5 3 wood with Burner shaft
21* 24* Nike CPR hybrid Aldila by you shaft
5-pw Titleist 680 cb irons-SK Fiber graphite shafts
52*, 56*,60* Reid Lockhart Dual Bounce spinner shaftScotty Cameron Newport MidSlant with Tiger Shark GripTM LDP Red balls---used because I'm...

Pulp Fiction.

When a movie can make you scream, laugh and cry (in agony) - all within a 2.5hr sitting... That is a solid movie.  But Pulp Fiction takes movie making to an entire new level with the characters, acting, direction, music, visuals - it's the whole enchilada.  It is a modern day masterpiece, and I haven't found another movie that has pulled this off to the level that Tarantino did.

He set the bar so damn high in Pulp Fiction, it is seriously ridiculous to even consider another movie as my favorite.  For the young middle aged male - who has yet to see this flick.  Do yourself a favor and watch it.  It is gripping and will change your appreciation for film.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Pulp Fiction.

When a movie can make you scream, laugh and cry (in agony) - all within a 2.5hr sitting... That is a solid movie.  But Pulp Fiction takes movie making to an entire new level with the characters, acting, direction, music, visuals - it's the whole enchilada.  It is a modern day masterpiece, and I haven't found another movie that has pulled this off to the level that Tarantino did.

He set the bar so damn high in Pulp Fiction, it is seriously ridiculous to even consider another movie as my favorite.  For the young middle aged male - who has yet to see this flick.  Do yourself a favor and watch it.  It is gripping and will change your appreciation for film.

Changed the way movies are made!

Another fav is Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

Sad, but I don't think I've seen Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels?  At least I don't remember it...

Originally Posted by Ernest Jones

Changed the way movies are made!

Another fav is Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.

Originally Posted by Beachcomber

Sad, but I don't think I've seen Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels?  At least I don't remember it...

I haven't either, but "Snatch" is a pretty awesome movie and they're both by the same guy ... Mr. Madonna. ;)

I don't really know what my favorite movie is, I have a bunch...

Almost all Coen brothers movies, O Brother, The Big Lebowski, and Fargo, first and foremost.

Most Tarantino movies that I have seen (still haven't seen the Django or Reservoir Dogs) and I think that Jackie Brown is very underrated.

I can pretty much recite A Few Good Men from start to finish so I have to include that one.

Boogie Nights is classic.

My favorite movie that I think not a lot of people know or care much for, but I think is absolutely fantastic ... is Stranger Than Fiction.  Love that movie.  Love it.  (Maggie Gylenhall is yummy in it too, so that doesn't hurt)

If you liked Snatch you'll like Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. They are like brothers.

Yours in earnest, Jason.
Call me Ernest, or EJ or Ernie.

PSA - "If you find yourself in a hole, STOP DIGGING!"

My Whackin' Sticks: :cleveland: 330cc 2003 Launcher 10.5*  :tmade: RBZ HL 3w  :nickent: 3DX DC 3H, 3DX RC 4H  :callaway: X-22 5-AW  :nike:SV tour 56* SW :mizuno: MP-T11 60* LW :bridgestone: customized TD-03 putter :tmade:Penta TP3   :aimpoint:

• 3 weeks later...

I don't have a favorite movie.  That being said, my wife will tell you that Field of Dreams is my favorite.  But I think that has a lot to do with an almost unhealthy compulsion that if I start watching I can't stop.  2AM, field of dreams, i will watch it straight threw.  on cable? broadcast TV, same thing.

2 scenes in that movie still bring tears to my eyes and just thinking about "Dad, wanna have a catch" gets me chocked up.

In my bag:

some golf clubs

a few golf balls

a bag of tee's some already broken the rest soon to be

a snickers wrapper (if you have seen me play, you would know you are not going anywhere for a while)

and an empty bottle of water

Note: This thread is 3536 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!