IGNORED

Superquad 8.5 with Matrix F7M2 Stiff

ShotCaLLa
Note: This thread is 5545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

This is kind of a ramble....would like some thoughts on my thoughts...

Been waiting to find a deal on a Superquad....and found one today at a local shop with this shaft....$250...pretty good deal

I am now faced with the question...do I really want to change drivers....i am hitting my Titelist alright, but I really have to hook it in the wind to keep it from balloning on me....but i know how to hit that shot, so i am reluctant to learn a new driver, even though i think it will help me control the ball better in the long run..

Thoughts on the Superquad head and this shaft are much appreciated....

Thanks

In my bag

Driver 905R 9.5 with Aldila
3-wood G10 15 degree
Hybrid G10 18 degreeIrons MP 32Wedges 52 & 56 & 60 degreePutter SC SS Newport 1.5Ball

is it the tp head? if not then stay away, sits far too closed in my opinion
great shaft however if you can hit it.

i had the standard superquad for all of 3 months and it spent 2 of them back at T/made, 2 cracked heads and a rattle, seemed very shoddy quality to me

In my :mizuno: Staff Bag
Driver: :ping: i15 S-flex USTMamiya Tour Red
Fairway: :titleist: 909F2 15.5 X-flex UST Proforce V2 85
Hybrid: :mizuno: MP-FliHi 21* S300 +2 deg, +1/2"
Irons: :mizuno: MP-67 4-PW DG S300 +2 deg, +1/2"

Wedges: :vokey: Spin Milled 52.08 56.08 60.04

Putter: :cameron: Newport Beach customised by Kevin Colbert

Ball: :callaway: HX Black

GPS: :skycaddie: SGX

Stay away!

In My Hank Haney IJGA Bag
Driver: FT Tour 9.5 w/ Aldila Voodoo Stiff
3 Wood: i15 15.5 w/ avixcore red stiff
Hybrids: Rescue 09 19, 22 w/ fujikara fit on stiff
Irons: 4 & 5 MP-52, 6-PW MP-58 w/ KBS Tour Stiff Wedges: MP T-10 52*, 58* w/ KBS Tour StiifPutter: Fastback 1 34 inBall: : Pro...

With the matrix, thats not a bad deal. Personally i hate the SQ, seemed like it wanted to be workable, but it wante to be forgiving too.. but the matrix is fantastic.. i play the F7M2 in my 3 wood, and its by far my favorite shaft.

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

Thanks for the input...i am going to hold off on the the SQ....thinking i may play with my buddies G10 driver to see how I like it....especially since i already play the G10 for my 3 and hybrid...
In my bag

Driver 905R 9.5 with Aldila
3-wood G10 15 degree
Hybrid G10 18 degreeIrons MP 32Wedges 52 & 56 & 60 degreePutter SC SS Newport 1.5Ball

Note: This thread is 5545 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!