IGNORED

Who's winning the 2009 Masters? Top 5 picks?

dagolfer
Note: This thread is 5491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Boo Weekly will finish top 5......( the Masters Board wouldn't allow a "Boo" to win under ANY circumstances ) [/b]

how would they stop him from winning? pull a tanya harding before the 4th round?

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

S9-1 Pro D Driver 9.5 Degree Matrix Ozik XCON-6
CGB 3WPro Baffler 2/R 2HybridMP-37 Project X 6.0Vokey...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are way off. It's going to be someone so freaking odd. Most of you are just picking the best players in the world. I mean, it's a good safe choice, but I'm going to go with an odd ball. Here's my Top 5:

1: Henrik Stenson
2: Chad Campbell
3: Ken Duke
4: Dustin Johnson
5: Pat Perez

Dark Horse: Ian Poulter

Now those are some picks baby! And yes, they're all in the field.

"One of the reasons Arnie Palmer is playing so well is that, before each final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them. Oh my God, what have I just said."
US Open TV Commentator

You guys are way off. It's going to be someone so freaking odd. Most of you are just picking the best players in the world. I mean, it's a good safe choice, but I'm going to go with an odd ball. Here's my Top 5:

Poulter was my choice too. Aside from this past weekend, he'd been playing great golf lately.

I hope it's Poulter, Rocco or it would be amazing to see The Shark win all these years later.

tiger
phil
goosen
J. Gore
the shark

I'm countin on Tiger but Goosen is my dark horse just because of the way he putting the week before last.

Clubs:
Driver: Ping Rapture 10.5 degree, Stiff Flex shaft
Fairway Wood: Ping Rapture 17* - Stiff Shaft
Hybrids: Callaway Heaven Wood 20* Firm Flex
Irons: Titleist 704 CB (Forged) (4-PW), Dynamic Gold S300 ShaftsWedges: Titleist Vokey 52 and 58 degreePutter: Odessy White Hot XG Model #1Bag: Ping HooferBa...

• 2 weeks later...

Come on guys... who's the sh*t?!? Look at that #2 pick. Come on!! Give props where props are due. I realize this is only the first round, but still. 80 posts on this thread and I do believe I'm the only one that had him in the 5. My #2 no doubt!

US Open TV Commentator

Come on guys... who's the sh*t?!? Look at that #2 pick. Come on!! Give props where props are due. I realize this is only the first round, but still. 80 posts on this thread and I do believe I'm the only one that had him in the 5. My #2 no doubt!

Settle down. Nobody really cares how "awesome" you are.

I beg to differ. I've gotten sooo many private messages from people telling me just how "awesome" I really am. So I guess you're just in the minority. Sorry.

US Open TV Commentator

Note: This thread is 5491 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!