IGNORED

Best Course you are planning on playing in 2009?

chriskzoo
Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in Michigan and we just booked to play Arcadia Bluffs and are going to hit Pilgrim's Run on the way home. Both awesome courses - links and pics

http://arcadiabluffs.com/

http://pilgrimsrun.com/

Titleist 910D3 8.5* Aldila RIP
Titleist 910F 13.5* Diamana Kai'li
Nickent 4DX 20* and 24*
Tour Preferred 5-PW
52.08, 56.14, 60.04 Titleist Vokey

Odyssey Metal-X #9 Putter

Pro V1x

I should be playing Pilgrims Run in less than a month, then Egypt Valley Country Club the Valley Course a few weeks after and then hopefully will play forest dunes later in the year. Then maybe some other nice courses in Michigan.

Here is a picture of forest dunes and a link to there site http://www.forestdunesgolf.com/ It's a beautiful course out in the middle of no where. But I live close, only about 15-20 mins.

In my Pro Combo Tour Stand Bag:

Driver: 9* Ft-5
3 Wood: 15* Ft tour
Irons: VR Blades 3-PWWedges: VR 52.10, 56.10, 60.06Putter: 34" Newport 2.5 Detour Method 003 blade in the springBall: One Tour or Platinum Home Course: Grayling Country Club

Stonebridge Ranch.
#1 in the state of Texas for a number of years, 10 maybe, and a Pete dye design. I've only seen glimpses of the mater course, but what I've seen has made me drool.
My soon-to-be-high-school team will play there, so I can't wait.
In The Bag

Titleist 905T 9.5°
Nike Sumo2 15°
Nike Sumo2 19°Nike Forged Irons - 3-PW Titleist Bob Vokey Spin Milled 56°10°Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum Newport 2

The will be opening in April and I will play it a few times before the open.

In my new FT carry bag
FT-9 Tour nuetral 9.5
FT-15 degree 3 wood
Fussion Hybrids #2&4
Fussion irons with Grapholoy Pro launch Red shafts56&60 Cally X forged wedges with Red shaftsSG9 putterCally I ballBushnell Meadealist range finder

I'll be playing Panther Lake and Crooked Cat at Orange County National in June. Not top of the line, but a whole lot better than what I'm playing right now!

What I play:

Driver: XLS Hibore 9.5* Fit-On Red (S)
Woods: Tour XPC 16* Graffaloy ProLite (S)
Hybrid: Exotics 3HIrons: Reid Lockhart 3-SWWedge: rac 60*Putter: a crappy $20 Academy putter (but it works!)

I will be playing Glen Abbey and Wyndance . Wyndance is a new Greg Norman design and is suppose to be an amazing golf course. Glen Abbey is a staple in the circulation for the Canadian Open. Looking forward to both courses.

|Callaway I-MIX FT-9  - Driver | Callaway Diablo Octane - 3 Wood | Callaway Diablo Edge Tour [3H & 4H] - Hybrids | Callaway X-forged 2009 - Irons | Callaway JAWS [52, 56, 60] - Wedges | SC Studio Style Newport 2 / Laguna 1.5 / Kombi-S - Putter |

I plan on getting my arse kicked by Torrey Pines south course in July. Until then I believe I have a couple of rounds lined up at the Marbella CC in San Juan Capistrano, and El Niguel CC in Laguna Niguel. I won two rounds at El Niguel in a silent auction fundraiser, for $120. Included 2 rounds, a cart, lunch, Nike golf shirt, a Nike hat, and 24 Nike ONE balls. I think the equipment is all last year's stuff, but who cares. I have to tee off after 2:00 but Saturday is OK. I can't wait.

In my bag are
Hibore XLS 10.5*
Hibore XLS 22* 3i Hybrid
TA7 irons 3-PW, SW
CG11 60* LW VP #5 putter.

chambers bay, bandon dunes, pacific dunes, and cyprus

Driver: Adams 9015 proto (ozik matrix shaft)
3w: TM V-Steel 15* grafalloy blue (42 inches)
3-pw: Miura Tournament Blades w/ rifle 5.5
wedges: 588 Clevelands 47* 51* 56*
putter: Scotty Cameron oil can (97)

I plan on getting my arse kicked by Torrey Pines south course in July.

Nice. I'll be playing TP South on March 12 (a week from today); we tee off at 10:30. I'm pumped.

My school golf team also plays at Wintonbury Hills , which is one of the best courses in Connecticut. Though it's not a rival to Torrey, playing Wintonbury -- or at least practicing at its facilities -- nearly every day for two months is a real treat.

What's in my bag:

Driver: R7 CGB Max, regular shaft
4-wood and 7-wood: :: Launcher, regular shafts
4-iron to A-wedge: X-20, regular steel shafts56- and 60-degree wedge: forged, stiff steel shafts, vintage finish, MD groovesPutter: Circa '62, No. 7, steel shaft, 35"Ball: NXT Tour or ProV1(x)...

Bethpage Black, I live on long island and play at Bethpage often usually the red but get out on the black once or twice a year.

plan on playing Whistling Straits (probably the Irish course with a few buds), Erin Hills, the new and improved Cog Hill #4, and i'm gonna try to get to the new Pete Dye course at the French Lick Resort in Indiana
In The Bag
Tour Burner TP 9.5* Diamana Whiteboard 83 X-Stiff, tipped 2"
906 F2 13* Pro Force V2 95G Stiff
Idea Pro Gold 18* Aldila NV 105X
735.CM 3-PW Project X 6.5 Ordered Mizuno MP68 KBS Tour X Vokey Spin Milled 58* Vokey Spin Milled 64* Bettinardi BC-1 33" x77 stand bag Pro V1

Ko'Olau, and Bethpage black if possible.
Bag: Flight SS
Driver: 10.5* r5 draw with Pro Launch blue 65 Stiff
Irons: CCi Forged 3i-pw
Wedges: 56* CG12 black pearl and 60* low bounce RTG 900
Putter: i-Series Anser 35"Ball: e5+Tee: Zero FrictionGlove: FootJoy WeatherSofRangefinder: MedalistShoes: Sp-6 II, Adidas 360Scores this year:92 91...

I expect to be invited to play in Michigan, Crystal Downs and The Kingley Club. Last year I played Ko'olau Golf Club in Hawaii and Wolf Creek Golf Club in Mesquite, NV.

ahh thats a tough one, i know im playing torrey pines south course in october. I am going to try very hard to get down to bethpage black before the u.s. open by calling them up every day. I also know that i am going to play the country club in brookline massachusetts, which was home to the 1999 ryder cup. Awesome..

Note: This thread is 5390 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!