IGNORED

Winn & Lampkin grips.

Note: This thread is 6571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been reading a lot about how great these new Winn & Lampkin grips are. Just looking to get some feedback from anyone who has tried them.

L4Vx Diamana Red
Burner 15° R
#5 3DX DC
Raptures 4-U Wedge z-z65 Shafts
SM Oil Can Vokey 56° Black Series i #1 b330

just ordered the g8 v17 black and blue grips and they are great. Work very well in the rain.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

So they are good in the rain? That's great to know. I have tried them dry and they feel great...but I thought they might turn into "lose" grips in the rain. I decided on the Golf Pride multicompound for a few of my clubs. So far, they are great...though they are pretty rough on gloves!

So they are good in the rain? That's great to know. I have tried them dry and they feel great...but I thought they might turn into "lose" grips in the rain. I decided on the Golf Pride multicompound for a few of my clubs. So far, they are great...though they are pretty rough on gloves!

I used the GP Multicompounds without gloves and really like them. As far as Winn and Lamkin go, the only Winn grip I like is the G8 and I've always been a fan of Lamkin's. I'm trying out the new Dual Density Torsion Controls and so far am impressed but I'm curious to see how they will wear.

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Have tried the Winn G8's & absolutely loved them. Not only do they feel good, but they reduce the wear & tear on the glove as well. Haven't tried the new Lamkin Dual Density Torsion control grips yet, but might put one on an iron just to see & compare.

What's in the bag:
Tourstage 405 X-Drive driver w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
Tourstage F-UT 3 wood w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
PRGR 7 wood hybrid Graphite Design Pershing shaft
Tourstage X-blade irons w/ NSPro 950GH shaftsNike Tiger Woods model SWVintage Scotty Cameron Mizuno putterBall:...

I'm trying out the the Lamkin Dual Density Torsion control on a sand wedge. So far, I love it. I use Crossline Cords on most of my clubs, but the DDTCs are more comfortable. Despite feeling good, they still have more grab to them then the average grip. Could be a winner for Lamkin.

I've used Winns before, and have been tempted by the G8, but the last several Winn products I bought just didn't wear that well.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I'm trying out the the Lamkin Dual Density Torsion control on a sand wedge. So far, I love it. I use Crossline Cords on most of my clubs, but the DDTCs are more comfortable. Despite feeling good, they still have more grab to them then the average grip. Could be a winner for Lamkin.

Will most likely try DDTC's when I get the chance! Thanks for the response & happy swinging!!!

What's in the bag:
Tourstage 405 X-Drive driver w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
Tourstage F-UT 3 wood w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
PRGR 7 wood hybrid Graphite Design Pershing shaft
Tourstage X-blade irons w/ NSPro 950GH shaftsNike Tiger Woods model SWVintage Scotty Cameron Mizuno putterBall:...

I have the g8 v17's on the way even though golfsmith backordered them, BLEEP, so i cancelled that and ordered from anothe rplace...get here quicker for my U.S.open qualifier.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

Note: This thread is 6571 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!