IGNORED

Ever happen to you?

Norm3333
Note: This thread is 5515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am the Golfer's Warehouse the other day demoeing putters. Their putting green is large with plenty of room for several people to demo putters.

Well, I was putting and as my ball rolled behind this guy at another hole, he reaches behind himself and stops my putted ball with the putter he was demoeing, and proceeds to putt it at the hole he was using.

I looked at him with a "What the f#@$ did you just do?"

He saw me looking at him and he said, "What?"

I said, "Why did you think that ball was rolling behind you?"

He said, "I just wanted to do that." This confused me even more.

I guess I gave him another, "What the f#@$ did you just do?" look.

So he says, "What, are you in a match?"

No apology, no, "Sorry, not sure what I was thinking."

Anyone else have a similar experience with a guy like this?

Driver: Nike Covert Driver

Irons: Mizuno JPX-825 Pro 5-GW 

Cleveland Mashie 1, 2, 3, & 4 hybrids

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T4 Black Nickel 54* & 58*

Putter: Wack-e with super stroke grip

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

Did you ask him if he found it difficult to putt well with his head that far up his ass?

Bizarre.

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

The longer I live, the more I am amazed at the number of people who think they occupy the planet - by themselves.

I bet his mother is proud of him, too.

WITB - about 15lbs. of clubs, a few balls, tees, and a windbreaker

~In true gravity,

G E S

I would have just started putting more balls his way. A lot more balls. But I would have been laughing while doing it.

Nike Vapor Speed driver 12* stock regular shaft
Nike Machspeed 4W 17*, 7W 21* stock stiff shafts
Ping i10 irons 4-9, PW, UW, SW, LW AWT stiff flex
Titleist SC Kombi 35"; Srixon Z Star XV tour yellow

Clicgear 3.0; Sun Mountain Four 5

sounds pretty odd... what was his age (just curious)?

I probably would have told him to "please leave my balls alone."

My Clubs: Callaway FT-i Tour LCG 9.5° w/ Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 stiff; Sonartec GS Tour 14° w/ Graphite Design Red Ice 70 stiff; Adams Idea Pro 2h(18°) & 3h(20°) w/ Aldila VS Proto 80 stiff; Adams Idea Pro Forged 4-PW w/ TT Black Gold stiff; Cleveland CG12 DSG RTG 52°-10° & 58°-10°; Odyssey...

sounds pretty odd... what was his age (just curious)?

He was about my age, ~ 42.

And, whoever said that they were amazed by how people these days act as if they are the only one on the planet, I couldn't have said it better myself. This jerk had no idea that his actions were not acceptable. IMO, this is a big problem in this country. Can't give John/Jane a failing grade, they will be upset. Never mind they can't read. In this country, it is unforgivable to be inconvenienced.

Driver: Nike Covert Driver

Irons: Mizuno JPX-825 Pro 5-GW 

Cleveland Mashie 1, 2, 3, & 4 hybrids

Wedges: Mizuno MP-T4 Black Nickel 54* & 58*

Putter: Wack-e with super stroke grip

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X

Ultimately, everything is reduced to pure solipsism - but that’s just my perspective on things.

"Every man is his own hell" - H.L. Mencken

it hasnt happened to me in a retail store... but i totally believe there are ppl like that roaming around... i could tell you stories of some of the bosses ive had... yikes
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

I haven't had an experience like that, but if I did I would of had to demo the putter's beating ability

Lmao... Very funny

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

yes it has..

At golf smith, the putting green is probobly 50 feet long.. i am at one end, a pair of guys is standing at the other talking. I walk over to a hole to get some balls out, and this guy barks at me, "Umm, what are you doing?!" i mean, im just picking up balls, so i reply with, "i was gonna roll a few putts" and he says, "No, those are my balls." So i replyed with, "Umm, actually they say "GolfSmith" on them. They guy then went to get a manager.. :\

Im not usually a smart ass to elders, but this guy...

|Callaway FT-9 Tour Neutral 9.5 Diamana BlueBoard| TaylorMade TourLaunch 14.5 Matrix Ozik F7M2 X| Adams Idea Pro 20 Matrix Ozik Altus X| Mizuno MP-32 4-PW TTDG S300|Titleist Vokey 50| Tour Issue Titleist Black Ni Vokey SM 54|Callaway X Forged 62 || Kirk Currie Brazos| Callaway Tour IX/...

this example reminds me of that movie "Idiocracy"

Are you referring to "scro" or "big a** fries"?

apex53
In my bag:
Titleist 913D3 9.5
Titleist 913F 15

Titleist 913H 19, 913H21

Titleist 712CB 5-P Titleist Vokey 54, 58 Scotty Cameron Fastback Titleist ProV1x

I've had a guy leave in a huff and call over a salesman because I "ruined his vibe" by putting towars him from the opposite end. Even the opposite corner.... He was standing front left putting to back left, so i stood back right and putted to front right.

FTi 10* Draw w/ ProLaunch Blue 65g Stiff
5 Wood
Walter Hagen Ultradyne Blades 3-PW
52*
X-Tour Vintage 56.13 X-Forged Chrome 64.09 Dual Force BladeBall: B330Rx or Pro V1

Note: This thread is 5515 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!