IGNORED

Hello, new guy

Marcos
Note: This thread is 6563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Welcome..tell us more about urself...how long have youb een playing? Home course...stuff like that.
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

I started golf at age 10. Played consistantly until summer of 2000 when I left the state to go to chiropractic school and didn't play once until I finished school in summer of 2004. Back into the game full swing now. Shooting consistantly between 80 and 84 with no official handicap yet.

Hello & welcome!! Good to hear that you've returned to the game! Cheers!

What's in the bag:
Tourstage 405 X-Drive driver w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
Tourstage F-UT 3 wood w/Graphite Design Tour AD shaft
PRGR 7 wood hybrid Graphite Design Pershing shaft
Tourstage X-blade irons w/ NSPro 950GH shaftsNike Tiger Woods model SWVintage Scotty Cameron Mizuno putterBall:...

Note: This thread is 6563 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!