IGNORED

Aj reveals the truth about golf

Note: This thread is 4207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello sandtrap people. Is there someone who would like to save be 90 bucks by telling me what aj golf dvds and what the majic move is? Can someone please explain it in depth. I heard it was fanning open the clubface on the take away and rotating the wrists at impact. Would someone be kind enough to describe in more detail?

Thanks

15 yrs old

DriverBurner 10.5 degree stiff flexFairway Burner 15 degree proforce 75 gram regular flex Hybridrescue dual 19 degree stiff flexHybrid edge cft hybrid 24 degree stiff flex Irons progressive XC 5-PW regular HOPING FOR TOUR PREFERRED's!SW rac satin tp wedge 56 degreesLW spin milled...

Hello sandtrap people. Is there someone who would like to save be 90 bucks by telling me what aj golf dvds and what the majic move is? Can someone please explain it in depth. I heard it was fanning open the clubface on the take away and rotating the wrists at impact. Would someone be kind enough to describe in more detail?

http://www.golf.com/golf/instruction...565175,00.html Save your 90 dollars.

STR8 Dymo 10.5
Dymo 3W
Mid Rescue 3
MP-33 4-PW
Eidolon 52* GW LW, SW Titleist Bullseye Putter

hahah wow thanks i cant believe he would put it on the internet just for like business reasons

15 yrs old

DriverBurner 10.5 degree stiff flexFairway Burner 15 degree proforce 75 gram regular flex Hybridrescue dual 19 degree stiff flexHybrid edge cft hybrid 24 degree stiff flex Irons progressive XC 5-PW regular HOPING FOR TOUR PREFERRED's!SW rac satin tp wedge 56 degreesLW spin milled...

All the info you need is on the link above, the only other reason you might want the dvd's is if you suffer from insomnia lol, mine went back on ebay.

Driver: Taylormade R9
3 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
5 Wood: Cobra S 9-1
7 Wood: Cobra S 9-1

Irons: Taylormade r7 Custom Fit (SW-4)

Putter: Taylormade Rossa Monza Spyder

Balls: Titleist Pro V1x

So what's the word on this, guys? I'm a pretty short hitter myself, and would always appreciate more distance. Is this a solid practice, or is it BS?

Driver: 907 D2 10.5 - Diamana Blue 65 Shaft
3-Wood: 906 F4 15.5 - Graphite Design YS-6+ Shaft
5-Wood: 906 F4 18.5 - Diamana Blue 75 Shaft
Irons: Rac TP CB Irons; 5.0 Flighted Rifle Shafts, 1 degree flat.
Wedges: Rac TP Black 52:08; 56:12Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 - 35"B...

I tried it a bit, if I hit it perfect I may gain some yards, but I found it too hard to control the shot. The bigger turn you have to do with the wrists, the bigger are the chances of hooking or slicing it. I prefere distance control and hitting the ball straight over those few yards. If you can't hit the 8 iron 160 yards you use a 7 iron. Turning the clubface late is something all the pros do, but they don't turn the clubface way open. If I get my weight transfer, swing plane and hips working, the club release itself pretty well without having to thing about anything.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I agree with the above statement especially talking about a natural release in regards to your weight transfer and hip movement. If your face doesn't open to 90 degrees or so and close with the transfer back to your front side, you most likely aren't making a full rotation or you most likely won't be on plane on your down swing. This isn't really directed at anyone in particular, just my 2 cents.

saw the infomercial, searched here, found what i needed, moving on...

thanks, sandtrap forums.

Ping G2 Driver; Titleist 906F2 5W; TM Rescue Mid 3H; Adams Idea Pro 4H; Titleist DTR 3-SW; Callaway Bobby Jones Putter; Ping Hoofer lite

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Damn, I'd hate if my last name was Bonar.

Better than Limpy.

My Clubs
Nicklaus Progressive XC Irons: 3H,4H, 5-GW
Ray Cook SW & Gyro 1 Putter
Taylor Made Burner Driver 10.5
Taylor Made V-Steel 3 & 5 MetalsMy Home Course: Indian RiverMy Blog: Rant-o-Rama-Ding-Dong

• 3 years later...

My conclusion is that the so called "magic move" or "secret move", in a nutshell, is the turning of the hands (or forearms) through the ball at impact.

This is no secret and it has been and is currently taught by other teachers throughout the internet. I found two sources:

1- The Simple Golf Swing System by David Nevogt. This is a 33 page illustrated e-book. Besides other fundamentals such as grip and set up, he explains step by step on page 26, how "Rotate your hands through the ball...". He claims that "you will gain a significant amount of power". He also states that "this is one of the best secrets in this book". Further he points out that "Not many instructors will teach you this method right away, for if they did, perhaps you would not return for more. You wouldn't need them anymore".

2- Purepoint Golf. These are a series of high quality production DVD's executed by it's lead instructor Bobby Eldridge. Step by step and in a well organized matter, he goes through in a series of DVD's, the Full Swing and the Short Game.
He does too teach in a well illustrated sequence the "secret move" which he executes by the rotation of the forearms through impact. This instructor guarantee's his methods and offer's a 90 day full refund if you don't seem improvement in your game. Further he offers will send you $100.00 for wasting your time. Not a bad deal.

That been said, I must add, when I picked up the game 4 years ago, that I did try this move. In such, it takes, timing, rhythm, tempo and most of all patience. Does it work? You bet it does! However after one year and a half in the game I went to Nick's Faldo Golf Academy and they make me drop the move like a bad habit. Since then I did not pay much attention to it until I saw AJ's infomercial. So I went ahead and research the internet to see if I could find a "hint" of what the so called "secret" comprised. Starting from here I realized it was the turning of the hands through impact.

You want to pay AJ $90 for it; your call.

Originally Posted by paleman27

My conclusion is that the so called "magic move" or "secret move", in a nutshell, is the turning of the hands (or forearms) through the ball at impact.

This is no secret and it has been and is currently taught by other teachers throughout the internet. I found two sources:

1- The Simple Golf Swing System by David Nevogt. This is a 33 page illustrated e-book. Besides other fundamentals such as grip and set up, he explains step by step on page 26, how "Rotate your hands through the ball...". He claims that "you will gain a significant amount of power". He also states that "this is one of the best secrets in this book". Further he points out that "Not many instructors will teach you this method right away, for if they did, perhaps you would not return for more. You wouldn't need them anymore".

2- Purepoint Golf. These are a series of high quality production DVD's executed by it's lead instructor Bobby Eldridge. Step by step and in a well organized matter, he goes through in a series of DVD's, the Full Swing and the Short Game.

He does too teach in a well illustrated sequence the "secret move" which he executes by the rotation of the forearms through impact. This instructor guarantee's his methods and offer's a 90 day full refund if you don't seem improvement in your game. Further he offers will send you $100.00 for wasting your time. Not a bad deal.

That been said, I must add, when I picked up the game 4 years ago, that I did try this move. In such, it takes, timing, rhythm, tempo and most of all patience. Does it work? You bet it does! However after one year and a half in the game I went to Nick's Faldo Golf Academy and they make me drop the move like a bad habit. Since then I did not pay much attention to it until I saw AJ's infomercial. So I went ahead and research the internet to see if I could find a "hint" of what the so called "secret" comprised. Starting from here I realized it was the turning of the hands through impact.

You want to pay AJ $90 for it; your call.

Or perhaps it's because you would pull-hook the crap out of everything until you got your swing path right.  My instructor teaches this type of move through release - he wouldn't teach it to me until I stopped swinging out to in.

Note: This thread is 4207 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!