• Announcements

• iacas

Create a Signature!   02/05/2016

Everyone, go here and edit your signature this week: http://thesandtrap.com/settings/signature/.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dragonflyin

Does Anyone Play Mizuno T-Zoid Pros

7 posts in this topic

My blades are feeling rather scrappy this early in the year. Going back to my old set of T-Zoids to regain some consistency and confidence. Anyone else still play these? If so, what do you think of them? How do they stack up against current day clubs?

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I just put my T-Zoid Pro 2s in the backup bag in the garage last fall. I used them for about 6 years (I think). Great clubs, great feel. I needed to upgrade the shafts and a few of them were getting worn from play so I just got some new clubs. I loved them and had no problem playing them. I got a great deal on the Titleist, so I got those instead of Mizuno 57/67. If I hadn't got a great deal and had the money at the time, I would still be playing them.

love those clubs, my dad had them before i did and they have a TON of swings on them, but still great. Mine have the s300 shaft but better feel in my mind than my dad's current mp-30's

Dave Koster used to.

Awards and Achievements

My t zoid pros are my gamers. Then look on people's faces when I flush one is great. Mixed in a few hybrids but the 3i is my favorite club.

Played T-Zoid Pros and Pro-IIs from 1997-2006. Loved those clubs. Edit: just checked and there are a ton of these on E-bay. Would love to fit out a set with some KBS Tour Stiff shafts. If I buy another set of clubs, my wife would probably beat me to death with them.

Awards and Achievements