IGNORED

Bets: Michelle Wie @ 84 Lumber Classic

iacas
Note: This thread is 6520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. $10 Bet: Will Michelle Wie Break 150 in two rounds at the 84 Lumber Classic?

• I bet $10 US she will NOT break 150 combined in the first two rounds.
    • I bet $10 US she will break 150 combined in the first two rounds.

• Administrator
I don't think she'll do it. And I'm willing to bet my $10 that she doesn't.

Please note: You're literally betting $10 here. The votes in this poll are public and we'll know who you are. Odds are simply whatever they shake out to be: if twice as many people vote one way as the other, it's 2:1 or 1:2 depending on which side you're on.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

What if she shoots 75-75?
Driver-Taylor Made R7 460cc 10.5* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Fairway Wood-Taylor Made R7 Draw 15* Fujikara REAX Stiff
Hybrid Taylor Made 19* Rescue Mid Steel Stiff
4-PW-Golfsmith G40 TT Lite XL Stiff
GW-Ben Hogan Riviera 8* Bounce 50*SW-Ben Hogan Riviera Medium Bounce 56*LW-Cleveland 60* 588 ChromePutter-Taylo...

• Administrator
What if she shoots 75-75?

Then she didn't "break" 150. If you are trying to break 100 and you shoot 100, you haven't broken it.

Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Think they'll set the course up easier for her to make the cut? Then again if it's easier the men will kill it and she'll still be at a disadvantage...

She doesn't break 150.

• Administrator
How's the payment handled? Paypal?

Probably. I'd take my winnings in iTunes songs...

We'll work something out. Even though it's only $10, I don't figure too many people will actually partake in this. And if only one person thinks she'll break 150 and 10 don't, that's a buck each... so it's not even worth doing PayPal.

I would love to bet but i dont have money lol
What's In The Bag?

Driver - Rapture 10.5 Epic 68g X-Pure - Balance Certified
Fairway Metal - Titleist PT 18°
Irons - Mizuno MP-67 3-PW Project X 6.0 Wedges - Mizunos R Series Chrome 52°, 56°, 58° Project X 6.0 Putter - Yes! C-Groove Callie-f - Balance Certified Bag - Ping Freestyle...

ok, that's my 3rd $10 bet on Michelle. One out of 3 should work out, right?
whoever wins it - PM me, cuz I won't rememeber who to pay.

waiting for the bet offers on US Open Sectional qualifier...

• Administrator
I'm in. My vote is: no

Yeah, the votes are public:

http://thesandtrap.com/forum/poll.ph...lts&pollid;=105 .

Well, I'm no fan of Michelle Wie, but I think she will break 150. So I'm saying yes, and the odds are looking better and better anyway.

I think she will shoot something like 76-73 or 76-72 and break 150. However, she won't make the cut.

I retract my vote as I am a student with no money. I think she already played anyways.
My Bag
Driver: Dunlop Invicta 10.5˚ (Graphite Shaft)
3&5 wood: Lancer Oversize (Graphite)
Irons: Titleist 990 (Steel)
Wedge: Ram FX 57˚(Graphite)Putter: Ram Accubar AB-2Ball: Nike Juice

• Administrator
I retract my vote as I am a student with no money. I think she already played anyways.

You can't retract. You voted. And she doesn't play until September 2006.

Note: This thread is 6520 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!