IGNORED

Titleist Employee Discount

coltonwill
Note: This thread is 5455 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've always wondered this. What kind of discounts do employees of Titleist (or any other manufacturer) get when they buy equipment?

What's in My Extreme Lite Bag:
Driver: 909D2 9.5* w/ stiff Made for Titleist Voodoo
3-Wood: 904f 15*
2- Hybrid: 18* Heavenwood
3-PW: X-18 w/ steel Uniflex shaftsSW: Forged 56* LW: chrome 60*Putter: 34" White Hot Two-BallBall: NXT Tour

Free-ninety-nine I would assume

Driver: G10 9*
3-wood: 909F3 15*
Hybrid: 909H 19*
Irons: 695MBs
Wedges: 56 & 52 64 spin milledPutters:Seemore FGP Spider

I would guess something in between 15% - 35% off retail price.

In my Tour Combo Bag:

Driver: Superquad 9.5°
5W: 2008 Burner 18°
3H: Idea Pro Gold 20°4H: 2008 Burner Rescue 22°Irons: MP52 R300 5-PWedges: Vokey SM 50.08, 54.11, 58.04, 60.11Putter: Itsy Bitsy SpiderBall: TP Red

I believe it's around 55% of retail. Dry-joys used to cost me $72. ProV1's were $25 per dozen. Last item I bought was a 907D2 which cost me $172. I am not an employee but have a close friend who is.

There's something called P.U.D. Personal Use Discount, at least for those of us working at a course. It depends on the manufacturer, but it is typically below wholesale. I would imagine that's the case for the lower level employees of the manufacturers. I know my Callaway Sales Rep gets his stuff for free. But then he's out there getting seen, he needs to have the newest technology out.

Callaway RazrFit Extreme 9.5 w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XHot Pro 15* 3Wood w/Project X 6.5
Callaway XTour 18* 2h w/S300
Callaway XHot Pro 4/5 irons w/S300
Callaway XForged III 5-PW irons w/S300
Callaway Forged 52*/58* Wedges
Odyssey 7 Versa 90
Callaway Hex Black Tour

they also have "media prices" that are available to the people who write golf articles, own online golf forums, etc. i dont think there is a set discount. like Ben said, it just depends on the manufacturer

Note: This thread is 5455 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!