IGNORED

What's In Your Bag?

gas_can
Note: This thread is 1922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Bag is a Black Clover cart bag. clubs are in my signature

For Sale: Ping i3+ 2i-UW

Callaway X Hot Driver

Callaway FTI Driver

Odyssey Versa Black/White LH Putter

Updated....I removed my 5w and replaced it with new A wedge 50d.

Maxfli Cart Bag with clubs listed in my sig.

Balls...Callaway HX Diablo Tour because they are usually on sale 2 doz for 35 bucks. .

In my  bag:

Driver, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 9.5 stiff

3, 5 woods: Callaway Diablo Edge Tour 15,18 degrees Stiff

2 hybrid: Callaway Diable Edge Tour 18 degrees R (out when the 5 wood is in)

3,6 hybrids: Callaway Diablo Edge 21 S and 30 degrees R

4,5 hybrids: Callaway Razr X HL 24 and 27 degrees Stiff

7-AW irons: Callaway Razr HL graphite R shafts 

SW 54 Callaway X Series Jaws CC Slate Fujikura Graphite Stiff

Putter: Odessey White Ice 1 Blade Putter. 

Ball...looking for any ball that hates water, sand, long grass, and getting lost in the woods. 

I can't find any, so forced to use ones that seem to love all the above. 

Driver

Ping G20 stiff

Irons 4-AW

Callaway X-Hot reg graphite +1/2

SW old Titleist?

Woods

Callaway 4 hybid

Callaway X-Hot 3&5

Putter

Odyssey PT Tour #9

Odd Accessories

Martini Tees

Paragon Chipper (secret weapon)

Ibuprofen (must have)

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Driver: Taylormade R1

3 wood: Taylormade RBZ

3H: Taylormade Burner 2.0 Superfast

Irons: Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons (4-PW, AW, SW, LW)

Putter: Taylormade Spider Blade

Ball: Titleist ProV1X or Taylormade Lethal

In my :tmade: Burner Golf Bag

:tmade:R1 Black Driver 10.5 degrees

:tmade:RBZ 3-Wood

:tmade:Burner Superfast 2.0 3-hybrid

:tmade:Burner 2.0 irons 4-PW, AW, SW, LW

:tmade:Spiderblade putter

:adidas:Audizero Golf shoes

Okay, here goes ...

Ping K15 Driver, 12 degrees, graphite regular flex

TM Stage 2 FWs, 3 and 5, graphite regular flex

TM Stage 2 Hybrids, 3 and 4, graphite regular flex

TM Rocketbladez Max, 5 thru PW, AW and SW, graphite regular flex

Positive Putter, TLB C Model, 34 inches length

Am planning to purchase a new driver this spring, just not sure what that driver will be ...

Mike

MPM1960

Driver ..Callaway Razr Fit 9.5* Aldila Ripped Stiff

3 Wood...Titleist 910F2 15*  Diamana Kai'll Reg

4-PW... Titleist 735 CM forged Irons S300 shafts

Wedge...Titleist Vokey 54-11

Wedge...Titleist Vokey 60-04

Putter...Taylormade EST TM-180 35" shaft

Driver: Tayormade r11s stiff rip phenom 9* Fairway: Wilson staff d100 regular 3 wood 15* Hybrid: Wilson Staff Fg Tour m3 regular 19* Irons: Wilson staff di11 4-pw regular graphite Wedges: Wilson staff tw9 regular steel 52* 56* 60* Putter: Odyssey versa #7 33" Looking to switch the r11s out for an R1 :-P

Bag: Hippo Cart bag Driver: McGregor VFoil M38 S 10.5* 3W/5W Orlimar Trimetal HIPSteel S 14*/18* Hybrid: Nickent 3DX Ironwood S 20* Irons: Wilson Staff Di11 5-PW Wedges: Wilson Staff Tw9 48* 52* 56* 60* Putter: Odyssey White Ice 2Ball SRT 33" Looking to replace driver, 3W and hybrid!!

Hi there. Nice bag! Question - how do you manage the gap between the Di11 'PW' @ 43* and the 52* GW?

I'm not sure what his answer will be, but I have a gap between my AW (49*) & my  58* SW/LW. As an amatuer with a 13 HC, I always can execute a wedge shot into the green with my 49* GW except out of the sand or having to loft it over the likes of a sand trap. I feel the higher the loft on a wedge, the more difficult an amatuer has of executing a decent shot. I also think golf pro/teachers will advise most amatuers to use the least lofted club they can get away with. So whatever I can't use my 49* wedge from, I jump to my 58* L/SW, and whatever shot I don't have to execute from sand, over an obstacle, I feel confident enough to use my AW on. I know there are many in here who feel the need, and have the skills to use, will disagree with this theory, but I use the wisdom that a less lofted iron will work out better for me.

thanks

Thomas Gralinski, 2458080

Just invested in some major upgrades this past year, so most of my bag is new:

Driver:      Nike VR_S Covert

Fairway:  Ping G25  3W  15*  5W    18*

Irons:      Ping G25  4i-UW  Dynamic Gold X100 Shafts

Wedge:  Ping Gorge SW 56*

Putter:   Heavy Putter

• 4 weeks later...

Everything is in my sig. the driver, 5 wood and Rife putter are new for this year. Sadly won't get to game these until sometime in April the way things are looking around here.

Driver: Ping G425 SFT, Fairway: Cobra F6 3/4 wood, Cobra F8 7/8 wood,Hybrids: PXG 0211 3 19* and 5 25* 

Irons: PXG 0211 XCor 2 6-PW

Wedges: Ben Hogan Equalizer 50*, Ben Hogan Equalizer 2 54* and 58*

Putter: Seemore Si1

Bag: Sun Mountain GPS: Bushnell Shoes: Addidas

Cart: Clicgear 2.0 Ball: Taylormade Tour Response

My bag is all new with the exception of the R1 and Pinemeadow clubs.

Clubs in my signature

NIke VRS covert

Mini driver 14 degree

Nike covert 5 wood

taylormade sldr 4 hybrid

Taylormade Rocketballz Irons:  6-aw

Taylormade atv  56,60,64

Jpl Putter

Nxt tour s yellow

Hust got a new driver and planning on getting a new LW D- nike covert x-stiff 3wood- cobra amp Hybrid set to 18*- cobra amp cell Irons- cobra amp cell Sw- vokey spin mill 56 with a dg spinner Lw- soon to be sm5 Putter- YES! White blade putter ( can't remember name) Bag-cobra sport cart bag Balls- tmade lethal

Hust got a new driver and planning on getting a new LW D- nike covert x-stiff 3wood- cobra amp Hybrid set to 18*- cobra amp cell Irons- cobra amp cell Sw- vokey spin mill 56 with a dg spinner Lw- soon to be sm5 Putter- YES! White blade putter ( can't remember name) Bag-cobra sport cart bag Balls- tmade lethal

Check that. Just ordered a vokey sm5 60.07 s grind gold nickel! Sorta freaked.. Never spent that much on a wedge

Gaming an older cobra driver, need a new one (like the new Callaway big bertha alpha)

3 and 5 wood Adams

irons- Macgregor JNPs 3- pw reshafted Nippon 1050gh

Volke  52 and 58

putter ping nome adjustable

driver: Cobra Amp cell pro w/ the new bi-matrix

3 wood: Cobra Amp cell

3 hybrid: Cobra Amp cell

2-pw: Ping s56

sw: Vokey SM4 54*

lw: Ping eye 2 xg

putter: Ping Karsten anser

ball: currently Calloway hex black

I alternate between the hybrid & 2i based on course conditions.

Note: This thread is 1922 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!