Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Thaddy

Rocket Tour head covers, your experience?

9 posts in this topic

As anyone actually contacted this company? I've heard a lot of good things about their head covers, and most recently about the quality of their newer batches. However, they seem to be out of stock in the style I'm interested in and 2 weeks and 4 emails later I've yet to hear a thing from any of their email addresses Not a good first impression if you ask me, but I really want one of their head covers!

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Bought a hybrid cover and they sent us two. They're cool. Give 'em a call.

Well apparently my emails were somehow getting marked as responded to. I placed my order today for 3 headcovers for my fairway woods and hybrid :)

I love my Rocket Tour knit headcovers. Only issue is if you have a square Driver. It's a bit hard to put on / take off...

I love my Rocket Tour knit headcovers. Only issue is if you have a square Driver. It's a bit hard to put on / take off...

I've heard that. I didn't get one for my driver though, just my two fairway woods and my hybrid. The group I play with has made sort of a ritual to all buy each other animal head covers. I'm pretty tall and slim, and ran cross country/track in college so they bought me a Cheetah head cover for my driver

Bueller? Bueller?

The answer is Voodoo Economics. I'd consider getting these at some stage - Daniel Chopra has them on his woods. Lovely blue and yellow Swedish colours. I'm happy enough with my head covers at the moment - Elmo (3 wood), Walker Cup 2007 (5 wood) but might get a Rocket or 2 in the future. Really like the look of them

I bought one for my 3 wood and they sent me a large one. I called them and they sent me a new one for my wood. I think their customer service seems quite good and efficient. I am going to purchase one for my hybrid as well.