IGNORED

Guess whos trail we HAVE to be following this week

rckwd
Note: This thread is 5444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just as soon throw up as to watch the channels swoon over those two...makes me sick

That puts you in a very small minority.

That it does.... Most real players love to watch the best in the world do their thing. I know I do.

Ok...where do I even start with this?? Masters Sunday was about the leaders or people climbing the leaderboard battling for contention. Soooooooooo....would you rather watch 3 guys fart around the course playing to not lose? Or watch 2 guys put birdie after birdie on the board playing to win? Kenny Perry didn't birdie a hole until late in the round (12, 13?). Cabrera was +2 until late in the round as was Campbell. Where was the action? OH..those two guys whose "trail we have to follow".

Yep.... I watched the final round of the Masters with bated breath. And I sort of thought I saw most of the shots of all of the leaders, which just happened to include Tiger and Phil through the middle of the round.

I make no SENSE? How about watching a baseball game covering only one player? That my friend is what they are doing. Do they stick a camera up Albert Poulos butt for 9 innings when he is the best plater in baseball.

You really don't make a lot of sense. Baseball is a team sport, of course the whole team is included in the coverage.

However, there are certain teams that are way over covered, every bit as much as you feel that Tiger and Phil are... and we all know which teams they are.
Until Tiger is good enough where he can retire as a amateur ....he isnt the best golfer in the world..He still hasn't caught Jack....But the people that will argue arent old enough to know the difference

He most certainly IS the best player in the world. He may not qualify as best player of all time yet, but he's well on his way. He is ahead of Jack in all categories on a time/age weighted scale. And don't jump me for being a Tiger fan... I am one, but I was a super Jack Nicklaus fan too. If Tiger beats Jack's records then so be it, I'm going to enjoy the ride.

Rick

"He who has the fastest cart will never have a bad lie."

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• Administrator
Tiger Woods is about as likeable as Barry Bonds. Some guys just don't have the charm to go with the talent.

Barry Bonds cheated, broke laws, and took drugs.

Tiger Woods swears, spits on grass, and gives short, predictable answers in interviews. In other words, huh?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Tiger Woods is about as likeable as Barry Bonds. Some guys just don't have the charm to go with the talent.

Hmmm... I don't think so. He is very much like Jordan to me. Keeps his name out of the spotlight unless it has to do with his sport. He's a smart business man just like Jordan was. What's his famous line? Republicans by Nike's too? Same sort of thing. Woods doesn't want to be involved in controversy. He just wants to dominate the field.

You guys bicker like women.

How can you compare golf to baseball? What are they to do when A-rod isnt on the field? Focus on him sitting in the dugout? Obviously your going to see the play wherever the ball goes. THERES ONLY ONE BALL ON THE FIELD, AND ONLY ONE FIELD.

And Nascar? And people who dont want to watch Woods-Mickelson?

Whats the world coming to.

Drive fast, turn left, drive fast turn left....

I cant wait to see the pileup when they throw a suprise right hander in for them.

In the Ogio Kingpin bag:

Titleist 913 D2 9.5* w/ UST Mamiya ATTAS 3 80 w/ Harrison Shotmaker & Billy Bobs afternarket Hosel Adaptor (get this if you don't have it for your 913)
Wilson Staff Ci-11 4-GW (4I is out of the bag for a hybrid, PW and up were replaced by Edel Wedges)
TaylorMade RBZ 5 & 3 Fairway Woods

Cobra Baffler T-Rail 3 & 4 Hybrids

Edel Forged 48, 52, 56, 60, and 64* wedges (different wedges for different courses)

Seemore Si-4 Black Nickel Putter

Ok...where do I even start with this?? Masters Sunday was about the leaders or people climbing the leaderboard battling for contention. Soooooooooo....would you rather watch 3 guys fart around the course playing to not lose? Or watch 2 guys put birdie after birdie on the board playing to win? Kenny Perry didn't birdie a hole until late in the round (12, 13?). Cabrera was +2 until late in the round as was Campbell. Where was the action? OH..those two guys whose "trail we have to follow".

Well said, I was pissed when they cut to someone else. Until they both finally petered out...it was the best damn coverage and tournament I have seen in a loooong time.

In the Bag...Ping Hoofer

3dx Tour Square - UST V2 HMOI X Flex
3dx 15* - X flex
Baffler DWS 20* Aldila NV Stiff 4-GW 600XC Forged Irons- S Flex 55* SW - Burner XD 60* LW - Burner XD Craz E Putter <----ProV1x---> Pellet

Note: This thread is 5444 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!