IGNORED

what is your nationality?

breezy
Note: This thread is 3506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

All Norwegian.

Ogio Grom | Callaway X Hot Pro | Callaway X-Utility 3i | Mizuno MX-700 23º | Titleist Vokey SM 52.08, 58.12 | Mizuno MX-700 15º | Titleist 910 D2 9,5º | Scotty Cameron Newport 2 | Titleist Pro V1x and Taylormade Penta | Leupold GX-1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

korean-american. born and raised in los angeles.

In my bag:
Driver: R9 TP Rombax Stiff
3 Wood: R9 TP 85g Stiff
3 hybrid: X
4-SW: X-20 Uniflex

SteelLW: Forged Chrome

Putter: White Hot XG #1

American, born and raised. My family is so spread out that I have no idea what the actual heritage would be. European for sure, but I think I am about 1/8 of 8 different nationalities.

I will judge my rounds much more by the quality of my best shots than the acceptability of my worse ones.

100% French Canadian. Born and raised in Montreal, Paris, Denver and Toronto. Moved to Florida in '97.

In my Srixon staff bag:

Driver: Titleist 909D2 8.5 - Grafalloy Epic X
Fairway: Adams RPM LP 13 degree - Grafalloy Epic X
Hybrids: Adams Idea Pro 18 degree - DGSL X100Irons: MacGregor 1025M 3-PW - DG X100SW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54 - DG X100LW: Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 58 - DG X100Putter...

My nationality is American. I was born in the United States. I think the word you are thinking of is, "ethnicity".
My ethnicity is German and Swiss.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

1/16 scottish, the rest completely British
What I Play:
Wilson Mini Stand Bag | PING G10, 10.5°, Proforce V2 HL S | PING G5, 15°, 18°, Aldila NV 75 S | PING G5, 19°, Aldila VS Proto By You 80 S
Mizuno MX200 4-PW S | Ping Tour W 50/12 X | Ping Tour W 58/TS X | A selection of putters, all 35.5 inches.

Born and raised in Chicago, but 100% Egyptian (unless of course you ask my father, then he'll tell you can trace my line back to Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Morrocco, and Greece). If that's the case, i'm Mediterrainian!

Nike VR S Covert Tour Driver 2.0, 8.5* S
Nike VR S Covert Tour 3-Wood (15*) S
Nike VR Forged Split Cavity (2-5)

Nike VR Forged TW Blades (6-PW)

Titleist Vokey SM4 54* Wedge

Nike VR X3X Wedge 58*

Nike Method Core 1 Putter

Titleist ProV1

"Hakuna Matata - It means no worries..."

Born and raised in New York City.

Mother's Korean, Dad's German-American

:P
In the bag Nike SasQuatch SuMo 10.5* {} Tiger Shark Hammerhead 3w, 5w, 3h {} Nickent 3DX Pro 5i-PW {} Titleist Vokey 250.08* {} Cleveland CG11. 54* {} Callaway X-Tour 58.11* {} Carbite Tour Classic Putter {} Titleist ProV1x

hawaiian/filipino...
born in san narciso zambales...
moved to waimanalo when i was a lil over 1...
grew up there till i went to school at sdsu...
now im on the east coast in vb
RUSS's avg drive - 230yrds and climbing

Southern redneck.

Kevin

-------
In the Bag
Driver: G15 9.0*3 & 5 Wood: BurnerHybrid: Pro Gold 20*; 23*Irons: MP-58 (5-PW)Wedges: Vokey Spin Milled 52*8; 56*14Putter: Newport 2.0 33"Balls: NXT

Nationality: American, born and raised.
Ethnicity: 1/2 Sri Lankan Sinhalese, 1/4 Eygptian, 1/4 Palestinian

Driver: Nike Ignite 10.5 w/ Fujikura Motore F1
2H: King Cobra
4H: Nickent 4DX
5H: Adams A3
6I 7I 8I 9I PW: Mizuno mp-57Wedges: Mizuno MP T-10 50, 54, 58 Ball: random

Born and raised in NYC.

Ethnicity: 1/2 Irish, 1/4 Italian, then close to 1/4 Puerto Rican with some Filipino mixed in. I consider myself Irish but i have culture from all my ethnicities.

• 5 years later...
Born and raised in the US. Half White Half Taiwanese. May or may not be Paraguayan, Finnish, or Chilean. ;-). Officially adopted by The Netherlands due to my support of Super Joost and anyone named "Ruud".

Riley

Born and raised in the US. Half White Half Taiwanese. May or may not be Paraguayan, Finnish, or Chilean. . Officially adopted by The Netherlands due to my support of Super Joost and anyone named "Ruud".

Cool!  I'm born in American, but my parents immigrated from Taiwan.  Also a Cal Bear :)

10.5 deg Ping G30, Callaway X2 Hot Pro 3W, Taylor Made Rescue 3H, Ping G30 irons
Cleveland TA 900 SW, Mizuno T-Zoid LW, Odyssey DF Rossie I

http://golfshot.com/members/0622056080

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 3506 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!