IGNORED

$345 Dollar Foot Joys- anyone one try them?

Note: This thread is 5454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator
Poor choice of words. "Sad waste of money" makes me sound like a complete jerk.

That's why a few people had some things to say to you - that little phrase there, I think, and the tone it implied.

I'll take your clarification into account. Good on you to recognize and correct.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

That's why a few people had some things to say to you - that little phrase there, I think, and the tone it implied.

Yeah, upon reading it again I'd have to agree.

Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

I didn't want to incite such a heated argument. I did check the blog about the plant closing. Sadly "Made In America" is now a collectible.

The big picture truth is that everything I use and wear while enjoying golf is made overseas. Not a slight against these countries. The products these countries and their workers make are great, and have contributed to my enjoyment of the game.

However, I would like to buy something made Here in the Good Ole USA. If $400 shoes, employs Americans, and I can afford it, then whats wrong with that?

Cheap overseas labor, even child labor and unsafe labor have a root in this recession. Steel workers of America are being undersold, US Automakers are competing against lower wages, and US Apparel makers are pricing against labor practices that would make Upton Sinclair rise from the dead and toss CEO's into a meat grinder.

$345 dollars for a pair of shoes? Of course that's a lot of money- but don't get me wrong, I am a blue collar worker. ( My actual work shirt is blue). I am no Donald Trump, but I can afford these shoes right now.

If not these shoes, how are the contours?

Cheers!!

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

I didn't want to incite such a heated argument. I did check the blog about the plant closing. Sadly "Made In America" is now a collectible.

Nothing heated anymore, that was my bad for coming off as a jerk. I'd actually agree with that, definitely nothing wrong with buying American.
Penta TP Ball || Nakashima Golf HTEC Tour Driver - w/ Mitsubishi Rayon Bassara 83g || Izett Golf 15* Deep Face 3-Wood - w/ Royal Precision Rifle Steel || MD 18* Hybrid - w/ Aerotech SteelFiber 110g || MP-58 3, 4 Irons... MP-60 5, 6 Irons... MP-32 7-PW - w/ Dynamic Gold || MP-T 53-08...

I don't care how much money anyone makes, but how in the world can you justify spending $345.00 for golf shoes.

I will speak up. I had a pair of Foot Joy Classics that cost my somewhere around$ 300. I am a big "not made in China" person and plus I felt like treating myself so that justified the purchase for me. To be honest, they were uncomfortable. I walk and after a few rounds I hung them up and only used them on courses that I was forced to ride.

Note: This thread is 5454 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!