IGNORED

New player from Inland Empire, CA

Jigowatt
Note: This thread is 4307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello there! Decided to get into golf after sitting on the sidelines in my early years. I have always been around golf, driving ranges, putter practice and the like, but I have finally decided to play golf, instead of just hitting a golf ball wildly into a field of yardage markers. So lets see how it goes.

Good luck Jigowatt. Its a long ,exciting and frustrating journey you are about to undertake,may the golfing gods smile on you

In The Bag
Mizuno MX 560 Driver
Taylor made 3 wood
Mizuno HIFLI 21*
Mizuno MX 25's 4-pwMizuno MX series wedges 50, 56*/11 & 60*Bettinardi C02 putter4 bottles of pilsner,2 packs cigars

Hello there! Decided to get into golf after sitting on the sidelines in my early years. I have always been around golf, driving ranges, putter practice and the like, but I have finally decided to play golf, instead of just hitting a golf ball wildly into a field of yardage markers. So lets see how it goes.

So, you're from one of my summer golf destinations, eh? Nice. Which courses are you going to be playing? Lots of nice courses near you, some of which are sure to do summer discounts.

-- Michael | My swing! 

"You think you're Jim Furyk. That's why your phone is never charged." - message from my mother

Driver:  Titleist 915D2.  4-wood:  Titleist 917F2.  Titleist TS2 19 degree hybrid.  Another hybrid in here too.  Irons 5-U, Ping G400.  Wedges negotiable (currently 54 degree Cleveland, 58 degree Titleist) Edel putter. 

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 3 years later...
Note: This thread is 4307 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!