IGNORED

what club??

Note: This thread is 5445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am very new to the game. This is my first full season. I have trouble hitting the driver, I have never hit any wood. I use my 3 hybrid to get my distance (i can only hit it about 180 right now) if am not hitting the driver well. I hit the 3 hybrid pretty well.. I would like to gain some distace, but no sure what club to use.

Would a 3, 5 wood or a 2 hybrid be a good club for me??

The clubs i have are hand me downs so the woods aren't even in the best of shape.

Hey,

Maybe instead of buying a new club get a couple of lessons. A hour or so with your local pro could have you hitting the driver at least as far as you'd hit 3 or 5 woods.
Worth thinking about before splashing cash on new clubs.

I couldn't agree more with pleader - most local teaching pros have beginner clinics that you can sign up for. Low cost and you will get a tremendous amount out of them. Once you get the basics down, this will help you with newer (used) clubs also. Good luck and welcome to a great game!

Cobra L5V - Just waiting for the ZL to have a lower price
Cobra F Speed 2006 3 wood - very underrated 3 wood
Adams Pro Idea 3H and 4H

Taylormade Burner XD 4-AW
Cleveland 48*, 52*, and 60*

Odyssey F7 2 Ball

Note: This thread is 5445 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!